Adventure 9

"Hey, gang... how about we all play board games? Maybe it could be fun." Jerry suggested as he entered the living room where Rick, Morty and Summer were on the couch watching inter-dimensional cable while Beth cleaned up in the kitchen.

You walked up the stairs with a bag hooked on your shoulder. Jerry looked over. "Y/N you up for some games?" He asked. 

"I'm going out, maybe another night." You answer. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." And then you left the house after slipping on your shoes. 

"I wonder where they're going..." Jerry hummed. "Unless they're going to go see Melissa... Which, we didn't even ask about how the night went..." He realised, whining the last part.

Rick found himself agitated by the mention of the female.

"Melissa has strict parents... so that wouldn't happen." Morty chirped. 

"Oh. oh. Maybe they're part of a club where they do weird science shit or even summon demons! That'd be cool." Summer commented. 

But alas, Jerry was right. You were going to see Melissa. And although yes she had strict parents, they had invited you over, not for dinner but to just hang out. 

As you arrived at the house, instead of knocking on the front door, you found a ladder in the garage, that you didn't have access to but you still found a way in. You went to the back of the house and set the ladder up against a window, climbing up it and lifting the window open. 

When you got into the room, you looked around, not being able to guess whose room it was. But instead of snooping, you simply exited the room and went downstairs, The living room was empty, so you plopped on the couch and started playing games on your phone. Like you've been there the whole time. 

As you sat on the couch in Melissa's living room, you couldn't help but feel a little guilty for entering her home without permission. You knew her parents had a chance at freaking out and the last thing you wanted was to get in trouble with them. But at the same time, you just thought it would be funny.

But then Melissa walked in, looking surprised to see you sitting there. "Y/N! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here for like another hour!" She asked, clearly startled.  

"I got here early and wanted to see how you guys would react if I showed up on the couch randomly." 

Melissa let out a sigh of relief, and you both sat down on the couch together. And eventually, you snuggled up against her as she wrapped her arms around you. 

As you talked and laughed, the guilt of 'breaking' into her house slowly faded away. You were having a great time with her, and that was all that mattered. 

Eventually, Melissa's parents discovered you were in the house, and you all spent the evening together playing board games and eating pizza. Even her brother came down and had a great time with you.

But as the night went on, it was time for you to head home. Melissa walked you to the door and hugged you tightly before saying goodbye. 

That's when everything went wrong. 

 Two men appeared out of nowhere, grabbing you and dragging you towards a van outside. Melissa screamed and tried to intervene, but one of the men had karate chopped her in the side of the neck, knocking her unconscious and leaving her there. That was all you could remember before everything went black after they put a hood over your face.

When you woke up, you were in a small dark room, tied up to a chair. You tried to yell to get someone's attention, but your mouth was taped shut. You weren't even scared. Just pissed off. 

You struggled against your restraints. It was only rope so it was easy to break free from. However it left burns on your wrist, and slightly ripped a single pant leg. 

You wandered the room, coming across an open book. It was a riddle to get out of the room, but also explaining that what you were in, was an escape room.

It only agitated you more since it took you about two hours to complete every riddle and puzzle in the four rooms. 

And when you exited the final room, you found yourself in this big technical area. It reminded you of the oval room like in the white house. 

The thing is... the president was sitting at the table in the centre of the room. You are in fact, in the white house. Again.

"What the hell is going on?" You demanded, crossing your arms and giving a non-amused look. "You kidnap me and then stick me in a simulation?!"

"Well... We couldn't let anyone know we needed you here at the white house. So we staged a kidnapping so that they wouldn't find you so soon." The president answered. 

You gave a couple more insults and remarks before finally calming down. "So what did you need me for?" You asked. 

"Well... We were going to give you combat training. However because of the whole scene we made you'll be here longer for just a day or so. So do you mind playing games with us and working on projects?" 

You raised an eyebrow. But let out a heavy sigh as you shook your head. "Fine. But only because I was getting pretty bored at home. And watching grandpa Rick go insane over me would be pretty funny."