pirating is illegal!

Right now, th Rv was resting next to a lake while Max, Ina, and (y/n) were on a dock fishing in the lake to catch some fish. Well, Ina and (y/n) were hoping too at this point because they had been there for a while and still hadn't caught a fish. Max was having a good time while Ina and (y/n) were bored out of their mind.

Max: nothing like good fishing to start the day.

Ina: but we've been here for hours and we still haven't even caught a single fish.

Max: patient now Ina, sometimes it takes a while to catch a single one.

Ina: how long is a while?

Max: Well sometimes it takes hours and sometimes it takes seconds, just be patient. You'll eventually catch one.

Ina then started to grone thinking that she'll catch a fish ever.

Max: come on now Ina, be like Ben right now, he's completely patient right now.

Ina then looked at (y/n) to see he was covering his face with a fishing hat while loosely holding his fishing rod.

Ina: I don't think he's being patient right now, I think he's just sleeping.

Ina then lifted up the fishing hat from (y/n)'s face to see that he was indeed, sleeping.

Ina: yeah he is.

Max: oh.

Ina then thought of something, she looked at the water and knew what she was going to do. She moved her leg near the water and stomped on it as hard as she could near (y/n)'s face. The water hit (y/n)'s face causing him to wake in a panic.

(y/n): ah! What's going on! Did I catch a fish? Do we have a bunch of fish?

Ina then started to laugh at (y/n)

Max: We haven't caught a fish yet ben.

(y/n): aw man, what's the point of this when we can just buy fishes in the market.

Max: Now Ben, there doesn't need to be a point in everything, as long as you're having fun and it brings you joy, that's all that matters.

(y/n): Well, I'm not having fun.

Ina: Well I have determination because I rather eat anything else than worms, so i'm hoping to catch something to eat.

(y/n): so this is important!

Max: Well we're not here to catch fish to eat, we're here to practice catching fishes for our fishing trip tomorrow.

(y/n): ah what! What is so important about a fishing trip?

Max: Like I said Ben, not everything needs to be important, as long as it brings joy to you, that's all that matters, so in a way, you can make those things important to you. For example, these glasses I have.

Max then took out a pair of glasses out of his pocket to show them to (y/n) and Ina.