the hunters

a/n (hey guys! I just want to say that I've added clips to this so I can save some time because the last chapter took way longer than i thought it would. so, I'm going to do this to hopefully save time, but I'll try not to do this too much.) 

Somewhere in space was Vilgax's spaceship flying near earth's moon. Inside the space, Vilgax was going to test 3 bounty hunters to see which one of them to hire to hunt down (y/n).

Time skip

Right now, the gang was stopping by outside of a city not too far from them. Max was making what seemed to be some sort of training camp for (y/n). He was making a few more tweaks to finish it. Once he did, Max looked towards (y/n).

Max: you ready?

(y/n) had his back behind him with shadows covering his face like he was in a wild wild west movie. (y/n) smirked and then pressed the watch's button to make the faceplate go to choose his alien. He slammed on the faceplate and transformed into Diamondhead.

Diamondhead: Oh yeah.

He said in a confident voice while Max went up to the control panel.

Max: remember to think out there, ben. Don't just try to muscle it. Might isn't always right.

Diamondhead: I know, but it's always fun.

Max: being a hero isn't about fun, it's about preventing the worst case scenario from happening.

Diamondhead: yeah yeah, i know.

He said while shrugging off what Max said as he made his hands into spikes.

Max then pulled a lever which caused a bunch of can buddles to be launched at Diamondhead. He quickly turned around to shoot many shards at them, hitting every single one of the cans. Max then pulled another lever which made targets appear behind Diamondhead which he quickly turned around and shot shards at, hitting them all and getting a bullseye on all of them. Max pulled another lever which launched even more can behind Diamondhead which shards out hitting all of them, then he turned around to shoot some cactus that had angry faces on them which he cut into small pieces. Max then pulled another lever making more targets appear which Diamondhead just rolled over while doing a battle crying as he shot even more shards at hitting them all. He then turned back his sharpen hands into normal hands to blow on his finger like it was a gun that had just shot out of.

Max: focus Ben! Think!

Diamondhead: don't worry grandpa.

Max then pulled another lever which launched more cans towards Diamondhead so he ducked under them and then turned his hand back to their sharpened form to shoot more shards at them which he hit all of them. While he wasn't paying attention, a tire was swinging towards his way and when he noticed, he didn't have time to react and so the tire hit him in the face causing him to shoot many shards in all sorts of directions. Some shards went towards Max but he took cover immediately. Ina was coming out of the Rv van with lemonade in both of her hands.

Ina: hey (y/n) do you want—- Ahhhh!

She screamed as she quickly ducked as some shards came towards her but they missed, sadly for her. She spilled the lemonade. Ina looked saddened by this as Diamondhead started to get back up and see the mess he had made. He then started to chuck nervously.

Diamondhead: whoops.

Time skip

The gang were now inside of the Rv van as Max was driving them into the city that was nearby. While he was going, Ina was arguing (y/n) about what had happened.