Melware

Out in the beautiful woods, there was a lake filled with fishes, and the gang decided that they were going to fish there and for once. Have a normal relaxing day. So Max decided that they were to go to the lake and fish there. He thought it was best for both (y/n) and Ina, after you know. Being mind controlled by some entity from outer space, so he thought it would be relaxing for the two for once. Sadly (y/n) isn't the one to sit down and relax. Right now, Max and Ina had their fishing rod as they did their best to catch some fish as they sat upon the dock, as for (y/n). He was bored out of his mind, at this point, he really wished for a giant sea monster to show so he beat its butt. Anything is better than fishing, at least in his eyes. Though both Ina and Max were enjoying it.

Max: ah, isn't this just nice to see. A nice relaxing view of mother nature herself. Nothing to worry about at all.

Max said in a calm relaxing voice as he looked at the beautiful view of the lake that was blossoming of nature.

(y/n): except for the mosquitos.

(y/n) said, in a bored voice as his face rested on his hands. In response, Ina quickly elbowed him in the shoulder.

(y/n): ow.

Ina: oh be quiet (y/n). Just be grateful that we can have at least one relaxing day on summer vacation.

(y/n): speak for yourself, the other days of summer were already exciting.

Ina: That's because your definition of exciting is beating up villains.

She said in an annoyed voice as she looked at (y/n).

(y/n): well it's not my fault that they do bad things everyday.

He quickly reposed back, as they both looked at each other with menacing eyes, but Max quickly stopped them from fighting.

Max: Now now, remember today is supposed to be a relaxing day. So let's try not to fight here, especially in front of this beautiful scenery.

He said to the two, not wanting to upset Max. Both of them decided that they would try not to fight, but they weren't making any promises. So they stop staring at each as they continue on to fish in the lake. Though (y/n) still wasn't happy as he desired actions, he desired to fight villains and look cool while at it. He was basically born for it, ignoring that he doesn't have any quirk but that doesn't matter.

(y/n): grandpa, did we really have to go fishing? I mean, we were having fun in the cities.

Max: You were having fun in the city because you were fighting villains. And we went fishing because it would be perfect for us for relaxation. Since the last few days weren't really something to put in your summer vacation photo album.

He said to (y/n), obviously referring to both the necronomicon and (y/n)'s new alien mind controlling him.

(y/n): oh yeah, they did happen.

He said, remembering those days. Those weren't something he wasn't happy about either. Especially when he became violent for no reason.

Ina: Besides (y/n). Even pro heroes need to relax sometimes, not everything is about punching the bad guy.

Ina chimed into the conversations.

(y/n): but at least it entertains me while killing some time.

He said back to Ina. Who just made an annoyed face as (y/n) was being obnoxious right now to her. But they continue to fish, what I mean by that is that they continue to wait for a fish to bite on their hooks which sadly. Didn't seem to be happening at any time soon. And (y/n) isn't much of a patient person so waiting once of the things he hated. So wanting to rush things, he thought of something.