a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)

We see the group at an ice cream shop. (y/n) and Ina were inside the ice cream shop trying to get some ice cream. While they were doing that, Max was at the Atm next to the ice cream shop to pay for the ice cream. Then a red truck showed up in the driveway with two people inside. One of them left the truck and went up behind Max.

Thug: out of the way grandpa. I got a major withdrawal to make.

Then the big thug threw Max to the side to get him out of the way so the thug and his pal could steal the Atm. while this was happening, Ina and (y/n) were inside thinking about what ice cream they wanted.

Ina: Do you have Vanilla?

Ice cream owner: yes, what about you kid?

(y/n) was about to say something to order his favorite ice cream but he noticed something outside. He saw the big thug taking out a huge winch and placing it on the atm. (y/n) then looked back at the ice cream owner.

(y/n): I'm about to go rocky road!

He then ran out of the ice cream while pressing on the watch ready to transform into an alien, leaving Ina behind in the ice cream shop.

Ina: lame.

Outside, the big thug smashed the large winch into the Atm. Once he did that, he turned around to look at his partner and gave him the thumbs up.

Thug: hit it!

The other thug then grabbed on the wheels and started to press down on the pedals to get going but for some reason the car didn't go at all. The other thug then started to press on it harder but then all of a sudden, the car's wheel started to disappear and the front of the card started to transform into something black and green.

Upgrade: your cash request has been denied.

Then the smaller thug was thrown out of the truck with force. Then Upgrade started to morph back to normal. Then the bigger thug took out the winch and spined it around and then threw it at upgrade. The winch wrapped itself onto upgrade's arm but he just grabbed it and pulled it really hard then he sent the thug flying into a power pole and hitting the ground on his back. The thug tried to get up but Max then placed his foot on top of the thug to make sure he wasn't escaping.

Max: where do you think you're going?

He sail with a smile on his face, then he turned to look at (y/n)

Max: Good work Ben.

Upgrade: oh yeah! I'm ready for anything! What's next!

He said as he felt invisible

Max: we're heading off to see your aunt Vera for the weekend.

Upgrade: aw, boring old aunt vera! Noo! Nooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Max: not only that, and my old friend's son is going to be there as well as my old friend knows aunt Vera, and his son is bringing his children as well.

Upgrade: so!

Max: Well, my old friend's son is the father of that girl you like, Selen was it.

He said while chunking. When he went to look at (y/n) again, he noticed that he had disappeared which was strange as he just looked away for a second.

Max: ben?

He looked around until he heard honking noise from the Rv van. He then saw upgrade sticking his head out of the Rv van's window.

Upgrade: come on grandpa max! We don't got all day! Let's go meet aunt Vera! We don't want to keep her waiting!

Max just looked confused at the sudden change of personality. He looked at Ina to see that she was just as confused as him while Upgrade kept honking to Rv van's horn.