villains and hero wedding

It was just another day for the gang. Just hanging out at the Rv van just minding their own business as they waited for something to happen like usual. Well mostly (y/n) was the one who was waiting for something to happen like another villain attack so he could stop it and save the day. Ina and Max just wanted to have at least one normal day without something trying to kill them or exploding and you know, have a normal day to have a normal summer vacation. The reason why they went on a summer vacation in the first place. But sadly it seems that a miracle has to happen for a normal day to happen. But for someone like (y/n), he liked it a lot, it gave him the thrill of excitement in his entire blood system and he enjoys every second of it. It was like a part of who he wanted to be.

So to say he was bored out of his mind since they didn't seem to have plans for today, that means it wasn't likely that they weren't going to be any villains for (y/n) to kick butt. So sadly for (y/n) and luckily for Max and Ina, he wasn't going to encounter a big villain and beat the snot out off today.

So right now (y/n) was on top of his bunk bed while Ina was on the bottom of the bunk bed. (y/n) was just playing with his paddle boy trying to keep him distracted the best he can so he could hopefully get through this boring day. While Ina was ready a book minding her own business as she enjoyed the peace and quiet. But (y/n) was hating it as he just wanted to do anything cool like fighting a villain to show off like he usually does but that doesn't seem to be going to happen today. So as (y/n) was playing his paddle ball trying to entertain himself the best he could, he was trying to think of something that could also entertain him other than the paddle ball because there is only so much entertainment that a paddle ball can bring. As he kept playing with it, he was starting to get bored with it which was pretty bad as he was pretty sure he wasn't even gone through half of the day so he needed something else to entertain him and he needed to find it fast. So he tried to think of something fast because he didn't want to experience the feeling of being bored all day, as he thought of something. He remembered that Ina was literally right under him just doing nothing other than reading a book like a nerd. So (y/n) decided that she would be his entertainment. So (y/n) peeked his head underneath his head to stare out at her as she was reading a book like the nerd she was.

(y/n) Ina.

(y/n) whispered to Ina who heard it, but chose to ignore it so she could read her book. But that wasn't going to stop (y/n) from bothering her.

(y/n): Ina.

He whispers again only for Ina to keep on ignoring him so she could still keep on reading her book hoping that (y/n) would just not bother her.

(y/n): Ina.

He kept on whispering to her which was starting to get annoying to her as she just wanted to read her book and not deal with (y/n).

(y/n): Ina'nis.

He whispers her full name which would only mean that he was fully determined to get her attention despite the fact that Ina obviously didn't want to be bothered by him. Though he must be not that determined since he hasn't said her full name and last name. If he did then that would show how determined he is.

(y/n): Ina'nis Ninomae.

He whispered her entire name which showed how determined he was to get her attention and that he wasn't going to stop until he did, so Ina thought she should at least humor him so he would leave her alone.

Ina: what? What do you want from me?

She said in an annoyed voice as she just wanted (y/n) to stop bothering her already and let her read her book in peace.

(y/n): entertain me.

Ina: what?

She said, confused.