N.O.L.A.N

It was another day for the gang. Right now they're at a science fair that was also right now an art fair. Max thought it was a good idea to take both (y/n) and Ina there to show them the wonder of science and art. Mostly because Ina wanted to go to the art fair to see all the beaufly art that they have to offer. She was obviously loving it but for (y/n), he was not as both art and science to him was completely boring.

Max: Alright gang, we're here.

He said as they were now at the outside fair of both science and art. Ina was obviously excited to be there as she enjoyed art a lot, being a somewhat artist herself. While (y/n) hid a bored expression on his face as he didn't really want to be there.

(y/n): why are we here?

Max: Well Ben, Ina wanted to check the art fair and I thought it was a good idea to bring you two here to appreciate the beauty of art and science.

(y/n): what so beautiful about something so boring.

Ina: oh come now (y/n), don't be that guy right now. There is a whole lot of beauty behind art.

(y/n): like what? The boringness and ugliness behind it.

Ina: no! The dedication to making it and the meaning behind it.

(y/n): meaning behind it? What meaning does it have other than being boring?

Ina was getting annoyed for his disrespect for art which she appreciated a whole lot. Being an artist was like her second goal in life, so she decided her ultimate trump card that always get (y/n) to change his mind.

Ina: such a shame, I thought you would appreciate art more. Especially when Selen herself has a huge respect for artists of any kind. She told me herself that she too wanted to be an artist.

This got (y/n)'s attention.

(y/n): does she really?

Ina: well of course she told me that. She has a huge amount of respect for artists and how much effort they put in their work. She just has a huge amount of respect and love for them.

When she said the word "love" that really got (y/n)'s attention. So (y/n) just sucked up the air and released a huge sigh as he was now convinced.

(y/n): alright, I'll give art a try.

He said as he started to walk to art fair

Ina: that the spirit.

Max: love, the only thing that seems to get Ben to try anything else.

Ina: works every time.

She said as she and (y/n) started to walk over to the art fair. As they both started to walk to the art fair, they passed by a group of people who looked very important. One of these important people was a young blond man with a fancy suit who had a wedding ring on his finger with a large machine that went to the man's knees. This blond man being named Nolan Innovare and right beside him was one of his inventions that he wanted to present to mayors of different towns and cities. In Front him was his manager who was there to make sure things were going smoothly. What was happening right now was that Nolan was trying to practice giving a showcase when different mayors of different cities and towns arrive.

Nolan: this is Nolan innovare here to represent on the behalf of nemesis corporation. I would love to introduce my latest invention named Neural Overseer for Law And Neutralization or "nolan '' or short, a machine that will help you all with your villain's problem. This machine will be able to detect any villain activities in seconds and alert the heroes as soon as possible but not only that, it will be able to fight the villain as well if not neutralize the villain before the heroes arrive. How's that so far?