Let's have some fun

"Well, I think we can go home now, right?" Marilyn said, carrying a few bags.

Saturdays at the mall were a short of torture for her. You needed to buy clothes, and after some pleas with your best pity face, your girlfriend agreed to go with you.

"Wait, wait, Kate has told me that they have opened a lingerie store that is awesome," you said looking around you to locate it. Marilyn snorted and looked up. "Come on, Mari, don't complain so much. I think we should both renew our intimate wardrobe, don't you think?"

She frowned at you and opened her mouth to reply, but no words came out of her.

"Okay, but then we're going home." she answered you. You clapped and kissed her quickly. "You always manage to convince me, (Y/N)."

"That's because you adore me," you said in a victorious tone.

"Yes... Unfortunately..." The redhead whispered picking up the bags from the floor.

After walking through the mall, you finally found the store your friend told you about.

"Here it is, here it is," you crooned.

Since you started a relationship with her, your world has completely changed. You went from being the typical quiet, introverted and shy girl, to being a whole new one. You were finally happy, and you wanted to shout it out to everyone. Two wonderful years passed and you were convinced that you would spend your whole life with her.

You entered the store and you widened your eyes. Everything there was ideal for you. Your credit card was going to go crazy.

"Oh... Look at this, Mari," you said to your girlfriend, pointing to a beautiful lace outfit. "It would look great on you." The redhead moved closer to take a better look and she shook her head.

"Isn't it... a bit... Sexual?" she asked, touching the fabric and watching it cautiously.

"Sexual? Please, it's perfect. I'd love to see you wearing it," you whispered in her ear, causing her to jump a little.

"I don't know... It's not my style," she said. "You know that my tastes are simple."

"I know..." You whispered, looking for something more similar to what she used to wear. "Oh, oh, and what about this negligee?" You said running towards the suggestive garment.

"(Y/N)..."

"What? It can be used for one of our romantic nights..." You said raising and lowering your eyebrows. You were happy, and all those sexy outfits conjured up lustful thoughts on your mind.

"Let's see," she told you, approaching. "Do you really think it would look good on me?"

"Of course, please, buy it," you said grabbing your hands pleadingly.

"Maybe another time," she said, tapping you on the shoulder.

"You killjoy," you said, loud enough for Marilyn to hear.

"What have you said?"

"You're such a killjoy," you repeated, defiant. Marilyn shook her head and pursed her lips.

"Okay, (Y/N). Let's do something," she told you, probably not wanting to argue. "You go your way and take what you want and I go mine."

You rolled your eyes but nodded. After all, the idea of entering that store was yours.

You were entranced by the variety of underwear that was available. You were clear about what you wanted, and you immediately located something nice, without forgetting the occasional surprise for your girlfriend. The redhead was on her own, taking a look. It seemed that she also liked the store, as she took several things with her.