Just another day in Paradise

"Laurel..." You whispered in the redhead's ear.

It was early and the sunbeams were coming in through the window. You always woke up before your wife, and you took the opportunity to play a little with her.

"Laurel," you crooned again, seeing that she didn't move. This time she turned over, still asleep.

"I'll kill you all..." She murmured, asleep.

You rolled your eyes and huffed, caressing her cheek gently. The redhead seemed not to want to listen to you. She turned around with a groan.

You didn't give up, you leaned into her ear again, this time determined to be a little more... Abrupt.

"Wake up!" You yelled, making the redhead almost fall off the bed. She immediately stood up, looking at you with eyes of pure terror and a little bit of anger.

"Have you gone crazy (Y/N)? You almost killed me..." She said protesting. You laughed wickedly. "What time is it?"

"6 am..." You continued humming in her ear. She sighed and shook her head.

"6 am?" She asked, a little disoriented, looking at the alarm clock. "(Y/N)... It's Saturday... Let me sleep a little more," she said, covering herself with the sheets.

You pursed you lips and uncovered her again.

"Laurel, please... Let's take advantage of the fact that the little beast is asleep... I need some love," you said, kissing her neck delicately.

"I doubt that Cassandra is still asleep with your crazy screams," the redhead said, turning around and grabbing the sheets again.

"Crazy? I'm not the one who dreams of massacres of outcasts, Laurel," you said amused, caressing her legs under the sheets.

"I'm getting over it, okay?" She said, defending herself. You looked at her with raised eyebrows. After a moment she laughed, shaking her head, and she hugged you tenderly. Every morning was like this, loving and funny fights. You couldn't be happier.

"Come on, just a little..." You said, biting her earlobe while you lowered her underwear under the sheets.

"You are so stubborn, (Y/N)," she told you amused, giving you small kisses on the lips. "I give up"

"You know what they say... If you can't beat your enemy..." You said, climbing on top of her.

"Join your enemy..." Laurel said, finishing the sentence for you with a suggestive whisper, beginning to sway.

Soon gasps began to fill the room, but they wouldn't last long.

"Moms?"

A sweet voice came from the door. You looked at the redhead with wide eyes. You quickly moved to the side and Laurel got dressed under the covers.

"Cassie, my baby girl..." You said smiling at your daughter. "What are you doing up so early?"

That sweet voice belonged to your daughter. A sweet and loving 5 year old girl. It was a miracle to be able to have her and watch her grow year after year. It was the only thing that mattered to you.

Cassandra smiled and ran playfully towards your bed, where your open arms were waiting for her.

"I heard you scream, mom..." She told you with her hand on her mouth, with that mischievous look, which was identical to the redhead's.

"You see? You Crazy screamer," Laurel said, caressing her daughter's hair.

You nudged her and sat Cassandra between you.