ᴏɴᴇ

FRIDAY
19:02
Atlanta, Georgia
———————————
IT WAS A CHILL night I was currently laid up on the couch with my sister, Shayla. We've lived together for about a year and five months, she's been a great company since I didn't like being alone, she cleans, she helps around a lot she keeps me sane when I go through rough break-ups or in a bad mood she's always been there to cheer me up if I'm being honest I don't know what is do without her.

My phone pinged as I picked it up off the coffee table "Who?" Shayla questioned "Shéyaa." I say unlocking my phone.

I've been working on becoming an architect, I've been taking online lessons but that's just as tiring as going to school, My brother Shëyaa paid for my shit for the year and I'm grateful for him too he always looks out for me and Shayla from since we were kids, we hang often but since he a rapper n all dat he be busy n shi we can't hang in public without there being any cameras and all day but I love my big brother he's always there when I need him.

Abraham♥️.

Shaniaaa

what?

come to the studio w me

who's gon be there?

metro future idk

so im casually meeting celebrities?

i'm a celebrity.

you dont count ho🥰

wow ight😂.

what time you picking me up🤗?

yea you not going nomo

Dont fucking play.

9:30
n you better be ready or im leaving you

love you😘

wtv

SHANIA'S POINT OF VIEW
—————————
"he wants me to go to the studio with him," I say rolling my eyes "Come with me please?" I ask my sister "I wouldd but Yki'm going to Trey's tonight he supposed to be picking me up at 8 or so" she said sighing "Oh ight" I say frowning a bit.

Trey was Shayla's asshole boyfriend of 2 years, I definitely didn't like him but wasn't tryna cause no problems with my sister I already warned her but she stubborn so but as long as she's happy I'm good.

→21:40
—————
Shania had just gotten out of the shower she picked out some black denim shorts and her hurricane grey with the word "Essentials" her new balance sneakers and ankle socks.

After putting on her outfit she started on her make-up and her hair she decided that she would rock her curly fro, so she put on some jewelry and her glasses and spritzed some perfume on her wrist, behind her ears, and on her clothes, she grabbed her little purse and slipped her phone in her back pocket walking down the stairs and sitting down on the couch.

Soon after she heard her brother impatiently blowing the horn of his car "I'm comin' damn" she shouted turning off the tv and grabbing her keys from the end table opening the door and then locking it.

"Fuck is your problem nigga" she said getting in the car mugging him "You know I love harassing you" he smiled at her "thats why yo forehead huge."

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
I suggest you read over the book anyway don't forget to like vote and comment love you💕!