ᴛᴡᴏ

FRIDAY
21:50
Atlanta, Georgia
———————————
THE SIBLINGS had just arrived at the studio, shania was extremely nervous what human being wouldn't be?

Shéyaa and shania made it down the long hallway finally reaching to the studio with metro boomin' in big bold letters they walked inside to be met with future "you savage sister?" he asked a bit surprised "fuck that supposed to mean nigga?" shéyaa asked his face scrunched up "nothing she pretty, nayvadius" he said leaning back into the chair "thank you, shania, i go by sha or nia don't matter" shania shrugged her shoulders sitting down on the chair next to future pulling out her phone "how old are you?" future asked the girl "im 24" she said simply "damn you young as hell" future chuckled.

Metro had just gotten out the bathroom rubbing his hands on his pants "what the fuck" he mumbled to himself seeing somebody in his chair and it wasn't 21 he stood behind the chair "hey?" he said as the chair spun around and he got a good look at the girl they caught them selves staring at each other, taking in everything.

"mhen what the fuck" shéyaa said snapping them out of their little trance "ma bad I'm shania shéyaa's sister." shania awkwardly said standing up shania wasn't typical one to get nervous but he made her nervous "Leland" metro smiled, did shania feel her panties get wet? maybe. "cant bring this bitch no where" shéyaa said shaking his head in agony "she is fine." future shrugged "man shut up" shéyaa mugged him.

Shania placed her self in the chair next to metro as she silently watched him work bobbing her head to the beat "can I ask you a question?" shania asked putting her chin resting on her hand watching him closely "yes" Leland said turning her way "why'd you choose production over rapping?" shania asked.

LELAND'S POINT OF VIEW
This girl giving me more reasons to be attracted to her " you actually wanna know that?" I ask a little surprised "mhm" she hummed "well I actually started making beats to rap over, since I was like what 13 and then I came over here at like 17 and I started working w artist over here and honestly, I enjoy producing more because I'm out of the light if that makes sense?" I explained to her "out of the light? You do realize you like one of the biggest producers n you really good at what you do so there's no way you'd be out of the light." she chuckled being straight forward "i get what you mean thank you though" I smiled "no problem pa" she said as I cheesed harder a at the nickname.

00:03

After almost 3 hours of nonstop jokes, smoking, ordering and eating take-out, flirtatiousness between Shania and Leland and shéyaa's high ass complaining it was time for the two to go "this was fun but I'm tired as hell" shania said standing up rubbing her eyes "ion wanna gooo" shéyaa whimed sinking down in the couch.

"you definitely not driving and I'm tired let's go" shania said putting her brother's arm over her shoulder "lemme help you" metro offered putting shéyaa's arm over his shoulder as they made their way to the door "bye niaa!" future yelled "bye nayy" shania smiled as they walked out the door "BYE NAY" shéyaa scream then laughing uncontrollably "man  shut yo ass upp" shania slapped him in the back of his head she heard metro laughing "shit not funny i'm tired as fuck"

"Thank you" shania huffed after the two had put shéyaa in the car "no problem ma" Leland said "imma see you" shania side hugged the taller "you gone see me?" metro said teasingly opening the door for her "you know imma be back" she giggled "yeah?" metro said chuckling "have a good night Leland" shania rolled her eyes getting in the car "good night, mama drive safe" he said closing the door watching her pull off.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
So guys this was chapter two again mb for the mistakes if there's any don't forget to comment vote and give feedback love you💕!