ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

SATURDAY
14:02
Atlanta, Georgia
————————
SHANIA SAT ON HER COUCH scrolling on Instagram, in boredom her brother had just left because he had to go get ready for some interview so she was by herself she was bored so she decided why not call her sister, "what?" shayla answered the phone "girl, chill with the attitude i'm not yo lil boo" shania mugged her sister.

"my bad he got me fucked up what's up tho?" she asked setting up her phone on the headrest "nothing much, i'm just bored I met future and metro last night" shania smiled "man I knew I should've went, how was it tho?" shayla asked.

"future coo as fuck, metro so handsome for real like soooo fine" shania said cheesing "ouuu, go on." her sister laughed "we was flirting, we was just talking and shit he seems so genuine but i don't even know " shania sighed biting on her French tips.

"you don't know what?" shayla raising her brow "what if he does me like Jay did ? I'm scared shay" shania said softly her voice cracking "what I told you bout comparing good niggas to his bitch ass shania, he's not like him get that out yo big ass head, get jay ass out your head he's in the past ok?" her sister said sternly "ok ma" shania chuckled  "i'll be home in a few ok? Love you." shayla waved "love you too,bye" shania smiled and and blew her a kiss, shania wasn't really convinced, it'll take her a while to be if anything Leland would have to prove that he wanted her for who she was.

→15:28

Me and shayla was laying in my bed re-watching omb my phone started ringing "fuck shéyaa bitch ass want now?" i say answering the call "shéyaa?" i say  "yea, you gon come to the studio?" shéyaa asked me over the music in the background.

"yea, you picking me up?" i asked smiling "no girl, fuck you think i am your personal driver? you got a car" shéyaa sassed "man stfu, what time tho?" i said rolling my eyes "i'm actually over here rn so you can come, bye" this bitch really just hung up in my ears "what he wanted?" shayla asked me "he asked me to come to the studio, are you gonna come?" i ask her.

"nah, i'm boutta go sleep, get yo man though" shayla yawned walking out the door "not my man!" i shouted smiling "mhm" she hummed "i should probably go take a shower" i said to myself grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

After showering i picked out my outfit i decided on my skims body suit (the short one's btw) with a brown zip up and my chocolate brown low dunks, for make up nothing to heavy just some mascara and concealer and lip gloss and I fixed my edges on my curly lace front.

I headed to shayla's room to tell her I was leaving but she was dead asleep I just decided i'll text her as I made my way down the stairs grabbing my car & house keys of the island and headed out the door locking it. I started my car and got on my way.

→16:04

Shania had just gotten to the building, she texted her brother that she was outside she then got out the car seeing metro standing at the entrance she smiled "hey Leland" she said as she got closer side hugging him.

"wassup" he said opening the door letting shania walk in first "I'm good you?" she smiled  "I'm good" he walked behind her glancing at her curvy figure as they walked slowly to the room. Leland opened the door to reveal Shéyaa sitting in one of the many seats in the room and Abel in the booth "hey shéyy" shania dragged "my baby sisterrr" shéyaa said getting up hugging the shorter.

"ok let go now" she hit her brother's shoulder "ow" shéyaa said sarcastically "Abel, this my sister shania" shéyaa said putting his arm over her shoulder "heyy" she smiled "heyy, nice to meet you" he said smiling "likewise" she said shaking his hand "we should actually get to work." Leland said sitting In his lil producer chair "word" Shéyaa said getting in the booth.

Shania sat back and admired the older work she was feeling the beat honestly "why you so far?" he asked spinning the chair around "I just don't wanna distract you or anything" she said pushing her glasses up on her face "come sit" he patted the chair next to him, shania put down her stuff and sat down on the chair silently watching them work.

→18:50

"I'm hungry" shéyaa groaned "me too" shania rubbed her stomach "what we getting?" Leland questioned leaning back in the chair  "chick-fil-a?" Abel said in a questioning tone "I want a chicken sandwich" shania blurted out "i'll just call y'all when I get there" shéyaa said "Abel, you comin let's go." shéyaa said motioning him to get up "I don't wanna go" Abel whined "can you just get up" shèyaa rolled his eyes standing at the door Abel got up sulking "you hurt my sister imma get you Leland I promise." sheéyaa deadpaned before walking out the door "I won't." Leland said chuckling sitting next to the girl on the couch.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
Don't forget to vote and comment💕!!