ᴛᴇɴ

TUESDAY
17:40
Atlanta, Georgia
————————

Leland❤️

Lelanddd

my loveee?

I miss youu
Ain't see you in like two weeks

I miss you too mama
I been busy

can you come see me
or I gotta come see you?

imma come see you.
I gotta session in a bit though

okayy
we gon paint
its gon be like a lil double date w my sister
n khalil

okay, imma be finished by 7:30 maybe.

okay imma just go get a few things from the store
you want sum?

not really.

okayy then byee

bye, be safe
You hearted this message

Shania got in her blacked out Dodge Charger and started it up heading to the nearest Walmart she hummed along to 'Incredible' by Future "I was having trust issues, but I been having way better luck since you" she sang along softly getting on the highway.

After picking up some canvases some snacks and wine and some things for her hair Shania headed home took a shower and did her lashes and went on to her that she's been doing all day she was doing some boho braids, if leland came before she finished she'd just put on her bonnet.

Shania was thinking of starting her own business doing hair and lashes, she thought she was pretty good she practiced often on Shayla, and when she posted she often got a lot of love so she decided why not.

"Shayla!" Shania called from downstairs "What?" Shayla said not feeling to get up from her bed "Khalil here" Shania shouted opening the door "Shaa, how you been?" the boy said walking inside taking off his coat.

"I been good, you" she gave him a hug "I been good, where my wife at" Khalil asked "Here" Shayla smiled coming down the stairs "My heartt" Khalil embraced his girlfriend giving her a kiss "y'all so cute" shania smiled seeing her sister happy for the first time in a long time.

Leland had just arrived outside shayla letting him in seeing that shania was still setting up everything "You need help?" leland asked wrapping his arms around the shorter from behind, kissing her neck "I'm good, thank you though" she turned around kissing him "I got you something Imma just say it's an early Christmas gift" he shrugged "what you got me?" she cheesed "you gon see later.".

"imma get Shayla real quick," Shania said leaving the room and walking up the stairs knocking on the door "Shay im done setting up" Shania from behind the door "Coming" Shayla shouted making Shania go back downstairs "You wanna start?" Shania asked, "what we painting?" Leland asked sitting shania on his lap "I was looking at this couples thing earlier if you wanna do it?" she turned looking at him "lemme see it."

"Y'all think i should start my own business?" Shania asked sketching out bugs bunny "doing what?" khalil asked "Lashes and hair, just as like a side hustle though" Shania let out softly "you do my lashes and hair real good so I say yea" shayla shrugged making Shania chuckle "you good at it so if that's what you wanna do go for it mama." Leland kissed her cheek

"That's cuteee lets do that" shayla said looking at her sister and leland's painting "finee" khalil said rolling his eyes playfully, as shania watched in awe at the two "my kids growing up" she said wiping the invisible tears from her eyes.

→→→
Leland and shania layed in her bed Shania was busy finishing up an assignment while leland was on his phone scrolling through Instagram "I'm taking you out tomorrow" he told her.

"Where we going?" she asked smiling fixing her bonnet on her head "you ain't gotta worry bout that, I gotta head to the studio tho" he chuckled "you want me to walk you out?" she asked "im good get yo work done" he said getting off her bed "well gimme a kiss." she requested to which he obliged leaving the girl with a sweet kiss "imma call you when i get home" he said leaving her room with a smile on his face.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
Why the fuckk drake and future beefing over a female ts got me upsett, anyway don't forget to comment and vote love you💕!!