ꜰᴏᴜʀ

SATURDAY
18:52
Atlanta, Georgia
——————————
"You know what I just realized," Leland said turning to Shania resting his arm on the back of the couch "Hm" Shania hummed signaling him to continue "I never asked you what you did or how old you are or nun?" he said looking at her "well I'm in my last year of college studying architecture, I'm 24 and yeah that's about it fr ain't got lie my life boring as hell, Got a few friends here and there" shania said shrugging her shoulders.

"So when you done studying you gon move or like stay here?" Leland asked "nah I'm gone stay here, I mean it really don't make sense to move so" Shania said folding her legs "you dress well" Leland complimented the girl as a smile spread across her face "Thank you, you do too" she said, "So like if you weren't in the music industry what would you do?" Shania asked leaning her head on the pillow trying to spark up a convo "That's actually a hard question since I've been doing this shit since young" Leland chuckled "Think about it like really think about it" Shania said tapping her French tips together "I think I'd be in the military" Leland said placing his hat backward on his head "you wanna be bald?" shania laughed "I mean my hair was short so ion think I'd have a problem w that." metro laughed a bit.

"So what was your last relationship like?" Leland said watching the girls smile fade he felt bad for asking "You don't gotta talk about" he said he just wanted to know what he had to do a better job or if he had to better himself cause he wanted it to work "that's a story for another time but just kno he really a dog ass nigga" an awkward silence filled up the room "I didn't even know was possible when all I wanted to do was love him and give him the world but you know you just gotta thug shit out" Shania said as she tried not to cry "come here ma" Leland said opening his arms as Shania fell into them tears i in "you deserve better" Leland said softly, caressing her back.

"Sorry for dirtying yo shit," Shania said pointing at his pull over "You ain't gotta apologize it's cool." Leland smiled at her "I'm gonna use the bathroom" Shania said putting down her things and walking to the bathroom closing the door she stared at herself in the mirror she was a mess her make-up was a lil smudged she slowly reached over for the paper towel she wet it and wiped off her face "fuck" she mumbled holding the bridge of her nose.

After about an hour of the two talking Shania's phone rang She rolled her eyes and picked it up seeing that it was shéyaa "Shéy?" Shania said "What chu want?" shéyaa asked "I want nuggets." "You?" "i'll get a chicken sandwich" Leland said "Leland wants a chicken sandwich" shania said "ight we'll be there in a few and no funny shit" shéyaa warned "goodbye shéyaa." Shania hung up the phone laughing afterwards "You mind giving me your number?" Leland asked taking his phone out "mhm" shania smiled taking it "here" she said handing him his phone.

→19:30

Shéyaa and Abel had just arrived with the food "Thank God" Shania sighed getting up to grab her and Leland's food from her brother "thank you shéyy" shania said smiling sitting down on the couch and handing Leland the bag with his food "thanks" he grinned "what took y'all so long?" Shania said stuffing her mouth with her fries "I just thought i'd give y'all time to talk n shit" shèyaa shrugged "yea while I was sitting in the car hungry as hell" Abel muttered "man shut up, it wasn't even that long fr."Shéyaa smacked his teeth as shania silently laughed "I hope y'all wasn't up in here fucking" Shéyaa pointed a finger up at them as Leland choked on his soda "you know i'm not like that" Lelamd cleared his throat "do I though?" shéyaa raised his brow "what is wrong with you?" shania mugged him "just saying" shéyaa asked.

We were sitting and talking when my phone rang "shayla?" I questioned "shania." she cried "what's wrong?" I asked worried cause why was she crying "He cheated on me" shayla screamed on the other end, I hate niggas so bad bro "Imma be home, I love you" I say hanging up "I gotta go." I said picking up my things and shoving them in my bag "what's up?" Leland asked standing up "my sister" I say hugging him "what happened?" Shéyaa asked getting up "Trey cheated on ha" I kissed my brother's cheek "I been waiting for a reason to beat that nigga ass lmk when you get home love you" he said "love you too,it was so nice meeting you abel, bye" I say rushing out the door.

20:05
Shania walked into the house placing the bags of snacks she had bought on the island and I rushed up the stairs into my sisters room seeing her wrapped up in the corner of her bed "shay" she said softly lying down next to her sister "why?" shayla asked between her sobs lying on her sisters shoulder "he didn't deserve you shay" shania rubbed her sisters back "I bought snacks and wine, way to much, so we could get wine drunk and cry. Yeah?" shania sat up her sister's hand in hers "mhm" she nodded her head "come on" shania dragged her sister along with her downstairs.

"You know how shéyaa gets, don't shania" Shayla pleaded with her sister "fine" shania said taking a sip of her wine knowing she was lying "so what happened with metro today?" shayla asked "tonight is about you not me" shania said shaking her head "so? I wanna know." shayla said picking up the ice cream on the coffee table "fine, we talked more and about life n shit...he was curious of the last relationship I was in, I think shéyaa's ok w it" shania smiled a bit "and what that nigga did after you cried?" shayla asked her brow raised "I messed up his sweatshirt he hugged me, told me he wouldn't do what jay did, and I hate that I believe him" shania said drinking the rest of her wine.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
I promised longer so here you go I would've posted it last night but I was busy anyway don't forget to comment and vote love you💕!