ɴɪɴᴇ

SATURDAY
10:00
Atlanta, Georgia
—————————
SHANIA WAS OFF TO SPEND the day with her brother's daughter, they were on their way to The Georgia Mall after getting breakfast at Waffle House she was trying to get her mind off of a couple things, including Leland.

"Ok, soo where you wanna go rhi," You asked your niece standing at the entrance of the mall her hand clasped tightly around yours, "There" the three-year-old excitedly smiled and pointed in the direction of the build-a-bear tugging you towards the store.

"Let's take a picture for your daddy," you said taking out your phone, taking a picture of your niece with her newly stuffed pink bear whom she named after you smiling at the camera "You so pretty girl, you wanna see?" you turned the phone in her direction after sending it to her dad "thank you titi" she cheesed showing her little dimples.

"Let's go in here I know you gotta lot of shoes but imma still buy you a pair," You said walking into a Champs Rihanna sitting on your waist as you guys walked watching the shoes on the wall "watchu think about this one mama?" you said picking up the tiny pink Oreo Jordan 4's "I like it" she nodded

"You need any help?" The brownskin asked "Uh yeah could I get this in a size 5 in kids and a size 6 in women's please" She smiled handing him the shoe "gotchu ma" .

→18:00

After a fun-filled day with your niece, you went home warmed up took a nap now you were watching TV on your couch eating popcorn peacefully until your phone off

You tagged in a comment on the shaderoom post.

@theshaderoom

Liked by 21savage, Nia_444, Shay.2.fine, Jayfrm.. and others.

@theshaderoom.       #TSRauntieduties a picture #Shania posted via Instagram, looks like she was out with #21savage's daughter #Rihanna #TSRauties.

Comments

@21savage liked by creator
4L❤️

@nia_444 liked by creator
my fav🩷

@21savageluvr
shania supremacy🙇🏽‍♀️
            nia_444 ❤️

@feliciajacobs4758
i know she didn't take that poor baby out there like that in this cold atlanta weather y'all black women need to stop exploiting y'all kids do better!!😔
                  nia_444 how bout you myb ma'am😂.

Load 234 more comments...

"always the hoes with crusty lace front" shania said to herself walking up to here sisters room to go harass her "shaylaaa" she dragged out jumping on her sister.

"Oww you heavy as fuck" shayla sighed being over dramatic as usual "girl shut up" shania rolled her eyes laying next to her sister "why you bothering me?" shayla asked "because i miss my man?" she said in a duh tone "awwwww someone misses they mannnnn" "shut up" "why don't you text him?"

"Because..." "Your scared to love again? Shania listen to me not all guys are the same yea there maybe lame niggas who treat u wrong but there's good niggas that give you the world and he's one of them" "you think so?" "Don't make me smack your big ass head yes I'm telling you now go get himmmm" shayla said seriously "fine" shania smiled taking out her phone.

Leland

hi

hey mama, how you been?

I'm good wbu?

I'm great

I miss you.

I missed you too
Why you ain't text me?

yea about that
i was trying to get you off my mind.

Why?

Come over.

Imma be there in a hour.

‧₊˚ * ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
I'm finally back y'all probably posting the other during the week maybe next week anyway love you💕!