ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

SUNDAY
19:17
Atlanta, Georgia
—————————
Shania was staring out the window enjoying the view and humming along softly to the music as they drove, Leland took a glance at her and a smile came to his face "you look pretty" he complimented fixating his eyes back on the road "thank you," Shania grinned "but like where we goin' for real" shania asked "I told we gon eat" Leland chuckled "I know, but like where?" shania said rolling her eyes "dont worry" Leland said "well as long as i'm getting fed ion care" she shrugged.

About 15 minutes later they arrived at the front of the hotel "Hilton Atlanta" the sign read, shania watched as Leland handed the key to the valet following behind Leland as he opened the door for her to walk in making their way to the elevator. "What floor is it on?" shania asked checking herself out in the mirror "30th" Leland said watching her "damn." shania mumbled looking up at the indicator they were passing the 15th floor now, shania took out her phone and took a selfie "Is it cool if I take a picture?" she asked Leland "mhm" he nodded putting up a peace sign, smiling as shania snapped the pic "you're so handsome" shania said admiring the photo "thanks" Leland cheesed.

"Hi, welcome to Nikolai's Roof, Reservation or joining a party?" The lady spoke out with spirit "Reservation." Leland said giving a polite smile "Name?" she asked looking down "Wayne." Leland responded "table for 2?" she asked "yea" he said "right this way." she said picking up two menus, Leland and shania following behind her "here you are." she said setting the two menu's down on the table "thank you" shania smiled and sat down, immediately looking out the window, Atlanta was pretty at night, not New York pretty but it was still appealing. "You like the view huh?" Leland chuckled watching the girl "I do, it's real pretty up here" shania smiled shifting her attention to Leland.

"so what are you gonna eat?" Leland asked "probably the chicken alfredo it looks good in the picture" she shrugged "are you guys ready to order?" the waitress asked smiling "yea uhh, i'll get the stake tartare, well done." Leland said "okay, and for you miss?" She asked looking at shania  "I'll get the chicken alfredo." she uttered giving a small smile "alrighty, anything else?" She asked after writing down their orders on the little note pad in her hand "do you want something else?" Leland asked shania softly as she shook her head taking a glance out the window "no, thank you." He said "food will be ready in a few" she said walking away leaving the two in a rather comfortable silence, just taking in each other's appearance "so what? We just got sit here and stare at each other?" Shania chuckled taking a sip of the wine in her glass "I mean shi, i'm down" Leland smiled as shania let out a heartfelt laugh as they continued their conversation.

20:27
ᴏᴍɴɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Shania and Leland had just finished eating and was now on their way to the movies "can I touch your radio?" shania asked looking in Leland's direction as he let out a laugh "what?" she said "you really just asked that shania?" he asked "yes ion like it when people touch my radio without my permission." she shrugged "yes you can" he said understanding as she turned up the radio "Break From Toronto" by Partynextdoor played throughout the car, as shania sang along softly letting her head rest against the window, she looked over at Leland realizing how good he looked while driving, his lips parted slightly, his eyes on the road and his hand gripping the wheel, and shit his hands were nice.

They were now at least halfway through "John Wick 4" shania was feeling a bit cold but instead of saying something she just folded her arms trying to warm her self up "you cold mama?" Leland whispered, shania nodding her head as Leland took off his letterman jacket and put it over shania's shoulders pulling her closer to him "thank you." shania smiled at him "no problem" he said taking her hand in his.

22:09

The two had just arrived at the beach, shania wanted to go there she felt like it was the perfect way to end their night and Leland didn't argue, shania didn't fail to mention how much she loved late night walks on the beach or anywhere in general "come onn" shania said as she got out the car barefoot "i'm comin'" Leland said take off his shoes and socks, getting out the car and locking it putting his keys in his pocket jogging towards shania as she grinned showing her pearly whites "let's go" she said grabbing lelands hand as they made their way closer to water.

After walking back up shania stopped and inhaled the sea breeze Leland watching her in admiration "I know I said this like so much tonight but, you so beautiful ma like for real"  he said looking the girl in the eyes "thank you," shania said feeling the tension growing " we should go" shania cleared her throat letting go of his hand "yea ight" Leland said sorta disappointed but he totally understood why.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
Deadass about to go to sleep I am gonna finish the rest tomorrow vote and comment love y'all❤️