ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

SUNDAY
22:30
Atlanta, Georgia
————————
LELAND HAD JUST PARKED UP in front of Shania's house "I had fun tonight" she smiled at him "So did I" he smiled at her "I'll see you" She hugged him "Good night ma" he watched her get out the car "good night" she said taking her house keys out her purse walking toward her door, Leland insured she got inside safely before driving off.

Shania walked in the door seeing her sister on the couch watching Tom and Jerry "I fucked up bro" Shania flopped herself on the couch "I know" Shayla shrugged "bitch?" she said mugging her sister "My bad, what happened?" Shayla said giving a fake smile "You still wanna go for that drive?" Shania asked walking up the stairs "Yeaa".

The two sat in the car eating McDonald's while Shania explained what happened on the date "I could understand why he was upset." Shayla said drinking her drink "he's so handsome and sweet, and ion wanna fuck shit up" Shania sighed "Y'all cute, n you know you like him so why you ain't kiss him?" Shayla shrugged "Well.. I don't know, I wanted to" Shania rested her head on the steering wheel "so why you didn't ho".

→01:14

You and your sister had just gotten home about an hour ago and you couldn't sleep you were up thinking about Leland, you wanted to text him but you thought it would be weird, you put on your TV playing 'Make a Mil' by partynextdoor.

you liked Leland and you didn't want to ruin things between the two of you but after Jay, you couldn't help but have issues with trusting people even if it was for the simplest of things, every relationship or talking stage after Jay went horribly, they had a problem with you not being very intimate and not giving them what they wanted.

You picked up your phone to go text Leland you had the perfect excuse you had forgotten to give him back his jacket.

Leland🤗

Hey.
I forgot to give you your jacket.

Keep it mama.

You sure?

Yea.
Why you up so late🤨?

🤣
I can't sleep.

Why?

I'm sorry about the whole situation,
As much as I wanted to I couldn't
I don't think I'm ready its not you it's me
I'm really sorry Leland.

I told you it was okay im fine
we good ma, i promise.
I'll wait till you ready.
go to bed you got class.

yea okay.
Good nightt🤗

Good night.
Go to sleep I'm not playin.
You hearted this message.

You smiled, you were at ease knowing that he was okay, Leland was over in the studio smiling as well at least you wanted to.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
I'm finally back y'all this was supposed to be posted last week but things kept coming up, don't forget to vote and comment love you💕!!