ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

FRIDAY
19:20
Atlanta, Georgia
—————————
Leland had spent all day at the studio and was finally finished when he looked at the time it was 7:20 he told shania he was gonna pick her up at 8:30 bet it was obvious he was going to be late he texted shania to let her know.

Leland sat in his car nervously tapping his finger on the steering wheel, waiting for shania to come out as if on Que he saw her in the rear view mirror, making her way to the passenger seat.

"hi baby" she said as she got in the car placing her bag on her lap a smile on her face giving leland a kiss on the cheek "you look good" he said admiring the woman before him with a smile on his face mesmerized by her beauty, her hair was braided with her edges done, her bodysuit with a vintage jacket over it her heels and a small purse.

"thank you, so do you" she smiled eyeing him "so what you did today?" he asked her pulling out of the driveway "did my hair, study and work, you?" she shrugged implying that her day was boring.

"been working on the album with future all day,i aint had no time to rest " he sighed leaning his back in his seat "you don't ever sleep" she said playing with his free hand "I do, sometimes"

"you heard what you said sometimes you need to be sleeping every night I done told you bout this already, you so stubbornn." she rolled her eyes "I know I just don't have the time to sleep, my work is important to me" he said glancing at her "and your well being isn't Le?" she asked raising a brow "I'll sleep tonight I promise, gimme kiss" he asked making her smile "yea, whatever" she said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

→20:54

The two had arrived at Ruth Chris hand in hand "you sure you wanna do this?" she asked looking down at their intertwined hands "Do what mama?" he looking down at her walking across the street "Be seen in public with me you know because you a celebrity and they spark up rumors" She said softly "what youn wanna be seen with me?" he chuckled opening the door of the restaurant "that's not what i said Le" she said "If I didn't wanna be seen with you I wouldn't be out here w you ma" he kissed the back of her hand reassuring her.

"Reservation for wayne" Leland spoke to the lady "right this way" the lady smiled kindly walking them to their setting the menus on their table "thank you" Leland smiled.

"Hi my names Alyssa and i'll be your server for tonight, you guys ready to order?" She smiled nervously "yea uh imma get the t-bone steak, well done and the garlic mashed potatoes" Leland said "and for the pretty lady?" she looked at shania smiling "says youu, i'll get the lamb chops with the lobster mac&cheese" she cheesed at the curly head "anything to drink? she asked "a bottle of merlot please." Leland said.

Leland watched as shania ate "shit good huh?" he chuckled "Toooo goood" she moaned while taking a bite out of Mac&Cheese "you want desert or anything?" he ask cutting into his steak "mm I think I'm good" she smiled "you sure?"he asked knowing that she could be indecisive at times "mhm" she nodded.