ɴɪɴᴇ.5

SATURDAY
20:20
Atlanta, Georgia
————————
SHANIA SAT ON HER COUCH after her shower listening to music on her television patiently waiting for Leland to arrive, Shayla had left with some friends so it was just gonna be the two of them when he came, as if on cue Leland texted her to let her know he was outside.

Shania slipped on her cozy hoodie over her loose tank top and walked towards the door. As she opened the door, Leland's smiling face greeted her. "You gone let me in?" he joked. Shania chuckled and stepped aside, allowing him to enter her house. As he walked in, the warm and inviting aroma of vanilla wafted into his nostrils, creating a sense of comfort and coziness.

"it feel so good in here," he said taking off his puffer and his sweater leaving him in a black tee and a pair of sweatpants "Gimme a hug," he said to the girl slightly putting his hands out, she walked closer to him letting him embrace her " I missed you," he said "I missed you too," she said but it came out muffled.

After a few minutes of the two enjoying each other's presence Leland broke the silence "So you gone explain why you was trying to get me off your mind?" Leland pulled back a bit his hands still resting on her hips, Shania took his hand and pulled him over to her white couch.

"Remember when you asked me about my past relationship I told you that was a story for another time?" Shania fiddled with her fingers trying to avoid Leland's gaze "yes." he said remembering the moment "well his name was Jay we were together for about a year, he was an amazing boyfriend for the first six months and then shit started going downhill I noticed him starting to be sneaky and shit and then I found out he cheated on me with a girl I thought was his friend and he got her pregnant and she was not so that's how we ended, I think I'm close to being over it but when I catch feelings for somebody I end up ghosting them as a way to protect myself it's kinda stupid but yea" she shrugged playing with her nails.

"I know you been hurt in the past and if you wanna take it slow we can do that nobody rushing you into anything ma and protecting your peace and well-being is important and don't let anybody tell u otherwise." he pulled her onto his lap.

A sudden surge of emotions swept over Shania, her heart beating at a quicker pace than it was before, and the air around her was thick, the weight of her feelings seemed almost noticeable as she struggled to process them.

As her eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips, she noticed how nice lelands lips were something she never payed attention to before, she felt herself leaning closer to Leland joining their lips in a sweet kiss Leland's hands found their way to her face deepening the kiss.

Shania's lips had a sweet taste to them, an addicting taste, although both of them would've liked for the kiss to last longer they were getting out of breath "Lips taste so good" he said his finger tracing Shania's tattoo on her thigh, "thank you?" she cheesed.

"you so cute" he smiled in admiration "can you stop" she smiled even harder stretching to get her phone "you want something to eat?" She asked "Yeah, you." he replied with a small smile "Ok stop it, what you want to eat fr?" She giggled 

"im fine with whatever you getting" Leland shrugged "well there's a wing joint around the corner if you wanna come with me?" she said slipping on her black puffer jacket picking up her keys off the island "you driving?" "yes you coming or not" she rolled her eyes playfully "can you hold on, shitt" he chuckled a bit.

MAI'S NOTES🎀!
was feeling lazy might be back in my writers block era so 😛 anyway luv y'all.