Sebastian.

Sebastian was sleeping. Elsa watched him as she couldn’t sleep herself and she loved the fact that he was relaxed for once and looked peaceful. She drank in each contour of his body that was highlighted by the pale moonlight filtering through a small, grimy window. Her eyes traced the raised scars that ran down each shoulder blade, the only scars that remained on his body. She remembered with smile and a touch of embarrassment how carried away she’d really gotten just a couple of hours ago. She’d bitten Sebastian, tasted his blood, she couldn’t help herself. He had barely noticed and certainly didn’t seem to mind and it had tasted so, so good. Nothing like human blood, it was like an elixir that fuelled the fire already burning deep inside her and Sebastian had been worried about hurting her! Any marks she’d caused were long gone as were any he’d inflicted on her but she didn’t recall any pain at all. She felt perfect, everything felt perfect.

As always, Elsa found it difficult to stay still for long. She used all her stealth to slide off the mattress that was Sebastian’s bed, dress quickly and quietly as only she could and creep out onto the roof. She wanted to feel the fresh, icy cold air and remind herself that this was all real. She fished her phone out of her jeans pocket to text her dad, it was pretty late now and she didn’t want him asking questions about where she was. As it was, he had already text her.

Gray and I ended up travelling to London following a lead, staying down here tonight, might even go out for a pint ;) x

She typed a reply and then opened a message from Kate.

Going to new club tomorrow night, Robots In Disguise playing so now you HAVE to come! Hope your talk went the way you wanted, let me know ASAP I must know EVERYTHING xx

Elsa grinned to herself, her evening hadn’t gone exactly the way she’d thought it would that was for sure, but the last thing she was going to do was fill Kate in on everything that had happened. She replied that she’d try and make it to the club and idly wondered if Sebastian would want to go, she loved the band that were playing and it could be fun ...

She sensed him behind her and turned. He looked nervous and unsure.

“I thought you’d gone,” he said and suddenly for all his size and strength and danger, he appeared vulnerable.

Elsa was next to him in less than a second and wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling him relax to her touch, He was wearing only his jeans, which hung low on his hips, “I’m sorry,” she said, “I didn’t want to disturb you, I don’t sleep and I find it hard to keep still for too long.”

“You don’t sleep?” He asked as he brushed her hair over her ear, “I didn’t know that.”

“I guess we still have some things to learn about each other,” she said with a grin, “Not much mind.”

Sebastian looked sheepish, “I don’t normally, I mean I wouldn’t ...”

“No, me neither,” Elsa admitted, “So not that kind of girl! I hope you don’t think ...” neither of them seemed to be able to get a full sentence out.

“Of course not,” Sebastian insisted, knowing exactly what she was trying to say, “Ours is a unique situation I suppose, we both have other things driving us, other parts of us that take over occasionally?” He looked at her hopefully, he wanted her to agree with him, he wanted to know that she was ok with what had happened.

“You’re telling me,” Elsa said and he looked at first relieved and then worried. He pushed her back to arms length to look her over.

“I didn’t hurt you?” he asked, concern etched on his features.