long day-demon slayer

giyuu had a long day. he was tied and his clothes were wet from the rain that had reasontly stoped. he was uncomftertble which made it hard not to slip. and he had a few minor injerys from his fight. the pain that they caused him was small but it still made it harder for him to stay in his mindset. 

he still had to report back to the master before he could go home and regress. 

after what felt like ages to giyuu but what was really only twenty muinets. giyuu stumbled in the door of his and sanemi's estate. before he just colapsed and started crying. sanemi heard the thud from giyuu falling over from the living room and emeidetly ran over to him. sanemi sat down next to giyuu and pulled him into his lap. giyuu grabed onto sanemi's shirt and shoved his head into sanemi's neck. sanemi rubbed giyuus back and cuddled him. there wasnt much anyone could do to get giyuu to calm down when something like this happens. apart from giving cuddles and being there for him. and take care of him after. since when stuff like this happend giyuu was usaly little after. 

"do you want to get changed out of theses wet clothes bubbs?" sanemi asked after giyuu had calmed down a bit. giyuu nodded into sanemi's neck. so sanemi stood up walking to giyuus nersery still hoding giyuu. "do you want to pick out an outfit or do you want daddy to?" 

"daddy pick" giyuu said just above a wisper. 

sanemi picked out onesie and a matching paci for giyuu.

the onesie he picked:

                                                             (just pretend its in giyuus size)

the paci he picked:

sanemi also grabed giyuus stuffie

giyuus stuffie:

before changing him sanemi took giyuu to the bathroom and quckly bathing him and cleening up and bandging his woonds

before changing him sanemi took giyuu to the bathroom and quckly bathing him and cleening up and bandging his woonds. sanemi then changed him into his frsh clean onesie. by this time giyuu had fallen asleep. sanemi settled him in bed and got in with him. giyuu subconshly snuggled up to sanemi's chest. sanemi wraped his arms around his little content with his life at that moment.

---------------

sorry its short im too lazy to write more