requests! and updates!

so there are more fandoms now. 

the fandoms that i can do are.

sk8 the infinity

disvenure camp

my little pony

derry girls

octonorts 

strawberry shortcake

equestria girls

i was born for this, raidio silance (any alice oserman book except loveless)

total drama

teenage muten ninga turtels 2012 

demon slayer - i have finished reading the manga

toilet-bound hunako-kun

the promised neverland

harry potter

drifting home

heartstopper

Danganronpa v3

voltron

she-ra

dream smp

saiki k

other fandoms that i could do but i dont know too much about or i am curently watching or reading. 

bungo stray dogs.

my hero accademia

assanation classroom

blue lock

i am ok with doing most ships as long as its not like and adult and a child or teen or people who are related to each other. also im ok with a care giver and a little that isnt a ship. and an au as long as its explained at least a little in the request.

until the next requests page is updated please comment on this. with the fandom and ship or little and care giver and au if there is one.

i will be writing ones that have not been requested if thats what i feel like writting. :) if you want to request a fandom that is not one of the ones on the list you can still request it it might just take a bit longer for me to write since i would have to read/watch/play it but i am looking for more shows to watch and books to read so yeah. 

i am open to doing non little space oneshots as well.

i am also open to doing poly relationships. 

also updates!!!!!! im going to try to update twice a month. on the 12th or 13th and the 20th or the 21st. so yeah i think thats it.