stressed out - derry girls

little: james 

cg: Michelle

this is not a ship it is platonic.

---------

"you look terrible james" Michelle said. as james walked into the kitchen. 

"didnt sleep" he said in a monotone voice. 

"thats not very helthy" deirdre Michelles mother and james arnt said. handing him a plate of eggs and tost. 

"i know i just couldnt sleep"

"okay well eat quickly i have to leave soon to get to work and if you dont want to take the buss" she said. Michelle quickly finished her food but james didnt eat. they got in the car and drove to school. "have a good day" dairdre called as they walked tword the school.

"whats up fuckers" Michelle said as they walked up to erin, clair and orla. james wasnt paying attention to what they were saying. he was zoned out for the rest of the day. and when it was finally the end of the school day and james needed to regress. he was tied and stressed. and he just wanted to go home. but unlucky for him erin and Michelle had other plans. they wanted to go looking for magazeens and get some sweets. well the sweets were orla's idea. 

after being out for another hour and a half james was about to slip. he pulled on Michelle's sleeve. who was his caregiver she turned around "what is it ja-" she cut herself off and changed her tone once she saw james' exprestion and the tears welling in his eyes. "hey whats wrong" 

"home" james mutterd under his breath. 

"ok come on" she grabed james hand "hey guys were gonna go home". 

"ok see you tomorow" erin said not turning around to intrested in the magazeen she had picked up. james and Michelle left and walked back to their house. neither of Michelle's parents were home both working late.

"ok lets get you changed" they walked upstairs to james' room. james sat on his bed and grabbed his bunny stuffy and hugged it tightly. the tears that had built up in his eyes finally spilling out. Michelle hurrdlly got out his little box. she grabed out a paci and a flluffy onesie. she sat on the bed next to him sliping the paci into his mouth, hugging him and rubbing his back. after a while james calmed down so she handed him the onesie and went down stairs to make him a bottle and some snaks while he changed. when Michelle returned to james' room he was sitting on the floor playing with some building blocks. 

"what ya building?"

"tower" james said giggling as he knocked it down. 

"are you hungry"

"des" 

Michelle handed james the bottle and placed the plate on the floor next to him. "here you go". james drank the bottle and ate the snacks as he and Michelle played with the blocks and his stuffys. after about an hour james was starting to fall asleep so Michelle just picked him up and tucked him into bed. and he emidetly fell asleep.