both of us sk8

not little space but i need to write angst so i dont do bad shit irl

tw suiside

it was hard for langa to be in rekis room now. it was hard for him to be at school, it was hard for him to be a s it was hard for him to be anywhere that he and reki went together. the kyan family was moving away they were staying long enough for the funral. since reki wasnt around anymore the house was haunting them. langa looked around reki's old room. his desk, his bed, his sckate bords haning on the walls and his blood splatterd carpet and bed covers. the kyans let langa take what he wanted from rekis room.

langa was suposed to give a speach at the funral but he didnt know what to say. it was just to hard to think about how he would never see his boyfriend again. how reki was gone. how he felt that bad. 

the letter reki had left him he kept in his pocket. reading it over and over again. it was extreamly tempting to do the same. reki was the only thing that was making him happy. he was only happy scatebording when reki was there. 

the only thing he wanted was to be with reki again. so thats what he did he walked back to his house wrote his letters then that was it. langa and reki were together again and would be forever.

sorry its short and idk how to finish it but writting stuff like this helps me with my mental health and stuff. as a way of just stopping myself from doing stuff i just write about a character doing it insted. so yeah.