cuddles-she ra

im working on the requests i just wrote this quickly so i could post something today. :)

this is really short sorry.

modern au

little: catra

cg: adora

"MAMMA!" Catra yelled as she found Adora hiding behind a tree. "i fined you!"

"aw you found me good job buba" 

"fankies" Catra smiled "tan we cuddles now"

"yes we can" adora picked up catra and twirled around happily both of them smiling. "let's just get something to eat first ok"

"but mamma not hungry only want cuddles"

"i know baby but you haven't eaten all day and i think its time to get some food in that little tummy of yours" adora tickled catra's stomatch making catra giggle. 

adora carries catra into their house and sets her down on a chair at the kitchen table. adora grabs catras paci and clips it to her shirt then gently pushes it into her mouth. "there you go bub" adora ruffles catras hair.

(found this one on etsy so heres the link https://www

(found this one on etsy so heres the link https://www.etsy.com/listing/1461283457) 

adora then cuts up some apples, bananas and puts it on a plastic plate along with some orange pices and some blueberries. she then got a sippy cup and filled it with choclate milk. 

she put the plate and sippy cup on the table infront of catra "do you want mamma to feed you honey?"

"mhm" catra mumbles behind her paci. 

"okay honey" adora started feeding catra giving her time to drink her milk in between bites.  once catra had finished her fruit adora picked her up and carried her to the couch.

"cuddle now mama?" catra asked. 

"yes bub we can cuddle now" they sat down on the couch and catra curled up in adoras lap like a little kitten. adora stroked catras hair making her purr. 

both of them cuddled up to eachother fell asleep. feeling quite content and happy.