cuddles -i was born for this

little: jimmy

cg: lister

jimmys pov:

im really tierd and im on the brink of falling asleep where im standing in the hotel lobby. lister is gripping on my arm to stop me falling over. i can tell he and rowen are both worried. but im two tierd and im feeling too little to talk to them. once we get up to the floor our rooms are on rowen disaperd into his room and lister helps me to his room. as soon as we enter the room i start crying and curl into a ball. 

lister grabs my little bag and pulls out my waited bunny stuffy and light green and blue paci. he sits down on the floor next to me. he hands me my bunny and slips my paci into my mouth. 

his stuffy:

his paci:

lister pulls me into his lap and i snuggle into him

lister pulls me into his lap and i snuggle into him. "lets get changed into some thing more comfy" lister says picking me up and putting me on the bed. lister grabs a pastel blue and green panda onesie "im going to take off your binder ok buddy" he says 

"des daddy" i say nodding. 

"okay" he says as he gentley takes off my binder and he changes me into the onesie. he grabs his computer puts strawberry shortcake (not the new one the 2012 one the good one) on his computer for me to watch. he gets changed himself before getting into bed with me. i snuggle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "comfy little man" 

"uh hu" i mutter quietly into his chest. 

we both soon fall asleep in the comfort of eachothers arms.

ok its short so sorry about that and i know the ending is really cringey and sappy so sorry about that too