•38•

Walking through the Sanctuary wasn't as dreadful as you anticipated it to be. No one seemed to stare or give you so much as a second look. You're grateful for the fact that they hadn't told anyone what was going on before they left. It's not until the door to Negan's room closes behind him that you feel like you can breathe again.
You go to the dresser almost immediately, wanting rid of the dirty clothes draping your body but find them to be empty of your belongings. You stand there, staring at the empty wooden drawer as you remember all of your clothes are in Dwight's room.

"I've already sent Sherry to get your stuff.", Negan tells you.

You turn around after pushing the drawer back in, lips pursed together. The question has been nibbling away at you since he said it. Why would he have said it if he didn't mean it? It could have been a heat-of-the-moment type of thing. Your need for reassurance overbears the logical part of your brain.

"Did you mean it? When you told me you loved me?", you ask, watching the features of his face carefully.

"Have I ever lied to you before?", he answers your question with his own.

"No."

He takes a few steps towards you, closing the space between the two of you. He strokes your hair behind your ear, the glint of admiration overpowers the tiredness glossing his eyes. The sinking sensation in your chest falters under his touch and your chronic frown threatens to twitch upward.

"How about we take a shower?", he offers.

We?

Just for a second, it diverts your attention from Dwight. You agree even though your insecurities scream at you through the little voice in your brain that never seems to let you enjoy things. You let him lead you to the bathroom. Once you close the door behind you, he twists the shower knob, hot water spews from the stainless steel shower head. He takes the hem of his shirt and peels it over his head. You try not to stare, following his lead.

Your eyes can't help but catch the dark ink of his tattoos marking his chest and arms. You fumble with the button of your jeans and let them fall to your feet before kicking them off. The heat rushes to your cheeks as you unclip your bra and toss it to the side along with your panties. You do your best to avoid eye contact but end up failing. Your eyes catch his raking over your body before they lock with yours.

"Take a picture it might last longer.", you tease.

A smirk grows across his face.

"I'd rather make a video.", he fires back.

You can almost see the sinful thoughts swirling around in his head, before following him into the shower. The hot water sprays both of your bodies, warming your skin and soaking your hair. Water beads and drips from his hair, rolling down his face and catching in his eyelashes. You bring your hands up to cup his cheeks, rubbing your thumb across his cheekbone. His hands rest on your bare waist as you two stare at one another through the heavy steam of the bathroom.
You can't help but let your impulsive thoughts win: pressing your lips to his slowly, savoring the warmth, and drowning in the sweetness of them. You both move at the same pace, soaking up each second as if it were your last. His hand glides lower before pulling you further into him. Your heart flutters under his touch and the feeling of his bare body against yours. Heat flares in your abdomen as the kisses deepen and become more sensual. It turns to a soft throb as you begin to feel a stiffness between the two of you. He pulls away almost as breathless as you are.

"I love you.", he says, looking so deeply into your eyes that you begin to think he may see your soul.

"Show me.", you offer, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Show me how much you love me."

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Lust glazes over his eyes and excitement explodes in your chest. He wastes no time reconnecting his lips to yours after being given the green light to do whatever he pleases. He gently presses your back into the wall of the shower, maintaining the closeness of both of your bodies. His lips begin to make a trail along your jaw so slowly that it almost pains you. He trails to your neck, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive flesh. A soft moan escapes your lips.
His hand runs along your torso, over your hip, and finally grips the back of your thigh. He wraps your leg around his waist, holding it firmly into place. Before your short-circuiting brain can figure out what's next, his fingers drag along your soaked slit. You grab onto his shoulder and squeeze as the waves of pleasure crash through you with his fingers circling your clit. Whimpers escape your lips. He pulls away from your neck and watches your face contort as he slides a finger between your folds.

"So good for me.", he smiles watching you nearly come apart as he slips in a second finger.

Water streams down your face and between your breasts. His erection pokes at your inner thigh. He pumps his fingers gruelingly slow, watching you take your lip between your teeth.

"I'll do anything you want. You just have to tell me what it is.", the huskiness of his voice sends chills down your spine.

"I want you to fuck me.", you blurt between moans.

He removes his fingers, maintaining eye contact as he slips them into his mouth, tasting your arousal. You nearly come undone. He takes his hand from his mouth and positions the head of his erection at your entrance. With one motion, he grabs your other thigh, wrapping it around his waist, pressing you further into the slick shower wall. You lock yourself into place, tightening your thighs around him. His cock slides into you, filling you to the brim. You cry out, feeling him stretch your walls. Your fingernails dig into his back, surely to leave marks along his skin.

He lets you adjust to him for just a second before thrusting back into you. You cry out once more, only this time screaming his name. It seems to excite him even further, he pounds into you, watching your every facial expression, savoring each noise you make.

"I- I'm gonna-"

"You better beg, if you want to come.", he rasps, slowing his thrusts, threatening to stop.

"Please Negan, please let me come.", you whine.

He slams back into you, harder than before, so roughly that it almost hurts. It's more than enough to send you flying off the edge. You scream his name, digging into his shoulders. The earth stops spinning on its axis as the orgasm splinters through your body. You let yourself completely dissolve into pleasure as you feel his length pulsate inside of you. He pulls out at the very last second, letting his arousal cover your inner thigh. Both of you gasp for air, riding out the high.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

He lets you down from the wall. Your legs feel like jello as you regain strength in them. You kiss him once more, smiling ear to ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And at that moment, nothing else mattered.

We're nearing the end guys :(

Thank you for reading 💜