2

TOBI
I pull up to the house and see Simon Josh and Ethan's cars outside the house. I've arrived 5 minutes early so I opened my car door to step out and head inside when all of a sudden I started shaking. I don't know why I started shaking , I thought I got all my anxiety and shit out this morning. I think it just hit me right then and there that I have to eat. All of a sudden my breathing got heavier and it was quickly approaching 1:30. Somehow I managed to pull my self together even though i was still shaking and breathing uneasily. I make my way out of the car where I meet Harry who's just arrived.

HARRY
I pulled up to the house and saw Tobi "how's it going bro" I shouted over to him from the other side of the drive , I got no response back , strange. I walked closer to him to go give him a hug but the closer I got I could see something was up, he seemed shaky and almost nervous like and I could hear him breathing from a mile away "h-hi bro" he said coming to hug me. I gave him a hug and I felt him shaking and his heavy breathing was now very clear. I asked him if he was good and he said he was. I told him okay but I know somethings up.

TOBI
Shit. Harry knows somethings up. I couldn't tell him I was having an anxiety attak because then he'd ask me why and to be honest I don't even know why. Harry opened the door and I walked in with him. "I'm always here to talk you know that" he whispered as he placed his arm round my shoulder. It made me feel safe and if I was going to open up to anyone it would be Harry.

"What's up boysss" I manage to control my shaky voice. "What's good tobs and boggo!" Simons in a cheery mood today, infact all the boys are. I'm not but I'll put on an act so I don't ruin this day. "Boys what do yous want to eat." Josh asked "Can I get a meal deal, whopper, coke and fries. OH and an ice cream" Ethan's always first to answer. "fat ars" mutters jj. Everyone laughed.  Josh went around everyone asking for their orders and I was panicking because it was getting closer to my order. What the fuck do I say, this will be the second time I've not ate at a shoot and Harry's already concerned. I'm still shaky but I've managed to catch my breathe and I'm stuck in deep thought. "Tobs? Tobs?" After the second tobs I give some type of response "mhm". "What do you want?" says Josh. Shit I don't want anything if I eat I'll be sick , but if I dont order at all I'll have to make some excuse that I'm not hungry or something. "I'm good I don't want anything" "but it's a muckbank?" exclaims Simon. "eh" really tobi EH! I didn't even have to look at him and I could tell that Harry was looking at me in a concerned way.

HARRY
this is the second time Tobi hasn't wanted to eat at a shoot. And he came in uneasy today like very anxious. Josh said "I'll just get you a burger" and tobs simply replied with "okay but I won't eat it." I think josh is a bit concerned aswell but maybe we're just overthinking. Until we hear a growl come from tobis stomach. "Tobi you sound starving!" I say. "Im fine Harry." Tobi says back to me in a very defensive way. Everyone's to stuck in there phones to notice
beside josh who makes a confused glance over to me and I know we're thinking the same thing, somethings up.

JOSH
This is the second time tobis refusing to eat so I know somethings not okay. I order the food and pull Harry out and down the hall leaving all the boys alone in the living room. "Why's he's not eating" says harry. "He came in looking really panicked today, heavy breathing and really shaky." Right away tobis 'symptoms' register with me and i mutter "panic attak , anxiety attak" under my breath quiet enough so only Harry can hear. "Shit so something is wrong" he whispers. I nod in concern. I hope he's okay. I know how panic attacks can feel they aren't nice. "Hopefully it's just an off day and the other day he genuinely did feel unwell. But if he doesn't even touch his food today when he's clearly starving-
" I can't even finish my sentence. I'm so concerned that somethings up. Harry hugs me and we make our way back to the living room.