3

TOBI
they think they're slick. They think I have no clue what they went and talked about. I know they were talking about me not eating , again. It's nice to know they care and do love me but I swear I don't need their help, I can do this myself. They come back in and I immediately notice Josh has very puffy red eyes, it looks like he'd been crying and they both look extremely sad. Oh no , my thoughts are taking over. I can't breathe I can't-. I've ruined the whole day and the fucking video hasn't even begun. I somehow manage to keep my panic attak secretive and no one really caught on except JJ who simply said "bro stop twitching your leg"

"Foods here" shouts vik
"I'll get it!" says simon
"chears mate" si tips the man "come to the kitchen lazy pricks"

Everyone goes to the kitchen except me. I'm facing away from the kitchen , refusing eye contact with any of the boys.

"Hey tobs! Foods getting cold" calls out Harry. I don't answer, "tobs?"
"Sorry boggo just coming"

I approach the kitchen nervously. What the fuck do I do. "That's yours there" says Ethan. In response I nod. My stomachs in nots I don't think I can do this.
I open my burger box to see a big beef patty with lettuce, mayo and tomatoes. Sickening.

"We ready to start filming?" Shouts Josh
"Yes brotherrr"

Josh does the intro while I try appear happy but inside I'm dying. I want the ground to swallow me hole. I'm anxiously picking at my food just wanting it to go away.

ETHAN
I'm sitting beside tobi and we've all been chatting for about 20 minutes and tobis burger is still whole. Off camera I whisper in his ear "what's up"
"Nothing bro just-," just what? Why is he not eating.
"One bite Tobi I know you might not be hungry but atleast try"
"I will off camera when we're done I promise"

Josh wraps up the vid about 25 minutes after and Tobi is being so fucking anti social.

TOBI
All I felt was shame. It had been 50 minutes of a muckbank and my plate was still full, everyone else's barely had any crumbs. I refused eye contact and stared at my shaky fingers.
"it's ok Tobi" Ethan grabs my hand and tells me it will be okay.
"Just try one bite Tobi you have to eat something or you might faint" yeh I mean we've all done that bef-
my thoughts get interrupted my jj
"Come onnnn Tobi if you don't eat , you will faint it's happened to vik and Harry before."
"Fine boys."
I sit up properly, somehow force myself to stop shaking and move my hands toward the burger

Why all of a sudden are all eyes on me?

ETHAN
Tobi finally agreed to eat a bite and I felt so relieved. But very quickly I realise I've accidentally put loads of pressure on him as all attention is on him eating.
I can see he's nervous why, I don't know. After about half a minute the burger reached his lips and he unwillingly bites into it. And he chews and chews until it's down. I'm happy he's ate and I can tell all the other boys are too, all the other boys except Tobi.

"Shit" Tobi whispers
"What is it?" I reply
"Nothing just need the toilet"
"Ok you coming back or straight to bed?"
"Dk depends how I feel"
"Cool well if you don't come back have a good one and I'm proud of you"
"Thanks Ethan."

and away he went to the bathroom. I'm just glad he ate and all us boys were happy.