11

TOBI POV:
once me an Josh got into the ambulance I fully registered what was going on and completely broke down in tears. "Tobi hey hey what's up?" Josh concerningly asked shaken up at what he just witnessed, his best friend being a depressed fuck and cutting himself.

"It's happening to fast, all off this is way to fast it's not how I wanted it to go and -," I paused as I suddenly felt a flush of faintness fill my body, I was getting worked up and rightfully so, all of a sudden I realised I had to let myself go.

JOSH POV:
"Tobs , tobs hey wake up!!" I screamed holding his head, that's when the paramedic launched from his seat and up to Tobi on the stretcher bed to check his pulse, "clear pulse, he's probably overworked over everything that's happening, so do you know how he's got this injury and why he was having a panic attak in your lovely home may I add," the doctor said trying to cheer me up and I let a small smile creep out.

"I think that's none of my business and he'd rather tell you but the current injury he said was from a knife." I explained with shaky hands.

When we arrived at the hospital Tobi was still unconscious and still slightly bleeding from the gash he had created, because he felt awful about him self, depressed, anxious scared and so much more. I wish I knew.

"Sir can you wait out here, we'll let you know when you can come in just we're going to try get him up." I nodded I'm response to the kind doctor who took Tobi into the hospital room.

I took a seat in a mini waiting room outside tobis suite, and around 4 minutes later I was met with some familiar faces.

"How is he?" Ethan asked along with, all the others. "He fainted in the van, he had like a mini panic attak about how everything has gone wrong and then he just, blacked out. I haven't told the doctor what Tobi told us, can we agree to let Tobi do that in his own time?" They all nodded before sitting down.

For the next 30 minutes all you could hear was sobs and the occasional sniffle. God this was awful, not how we wanted the day to go. It's bad to see all my friends crying, let alone seeing Tobi like this. He's the brightest cheeriest person I've ever met , he's so special I'd never wish this on him.

"Are you boys here for Tobit Brown, hes awake but please go easy on him he's still not fully sure." She smiled at us and we shot off our seats heading to room '126'...