4

TOBI
I ran up to the bathroom opened the toilet and spewed my stomach out. This always happened. Because I don't eat that much but, whenever I do eat , even if it's just a small bite of a burger, it doesn't sit well with me. I hate eating. I've went a few days now without food and when I tell you I've only had sips of water I mean SIPS. Not eating is slightly painful but I like the pain. It helps with the numbness but I can't tell the boys that. Im sitting with my head lying back on the wall , lost in deep dark thoughts,for some reason I want to cry,  not realising I'd nearly been in the bathroom now for over 10 minutes.

HARRY
The muckbank wrapped up nearly half an hour ago so we're all just chilling in the living room and burying our heads in our phones, aka being very unsocial . I can't say anything though MY heads been stuck in my phone like all the other boys as-well. Eventually I look up to see what the boys are up to but it wasn't anything to interesting, all locked into their phones. However I notice something off and I right away clock it.

"where the fuck is tobi?" I say
Why are these dick heads not listening to me.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS TOBI" I shout again.
Josh Simon and Ethan look up at me.

Josh and Simon shrug there shoulders as if "I don't fucking know"
Ethan actually gives me an answer "he said he went to the toilet and that after he might go to bed so if he didn't come back down he's probably asleep."

Oh yeah, Tobi did go to the toilet. Right after he ate, the tiniest bite of his food, 20 MINUES AGO. Why was it all of a sudden ,he needed the toilet then.

I wanted to believe Ethan that Tobi was peacefully sleeping in his bed but my gut was telling me to check on him.

I get up to leave ,
"Hey boggo, where u going?" It's jj " To check on him? He's probably doing a shit!"

Everyone laughs at it. Childish. But I can't help it and let out a small giggle.

"Boys I won't be long just checking to see he's good and asleep."

They all nod and I make my way up the stairs , not to his bedroom , I know he's not in there asleep in his bed. Somethings up with him. Today he's been acting, weird.

I make my way to the main bathroom.

*knock knock* "tobs you in there"...