12

HARRYS POV:
"Tobi are you okay!" Was the first thing to come out of everyone's mouths, I shot everyone a dirty look. Obviously he isn't okay.

"hi tobs how you feeling." I asked him trying to calm him down from the confused state he was in. "I actually feel okay, I got some stuff I built up out but not the way I wanted it to come out. I nodded back In response. Poor tobi, all of his problems had been poured out and not in the right way at all. In the nicest way, I knew someone was going to have to ask him about what's being going on. So I decided to ask since all the other boys would freak out.

TOBIS POV:

I craved that sharp piercing blade right now that I would cut and slit right through my wrists and inner thigh causing a stream of crimson blood to fall. I needed it, the pain , the torture. What i deserved.

"you wanna talk about it or." as soon as he asked that I shook my head. "no , just I'm sorry for hiding it but it's hard to tell people that's you hurt yourself and have panic attaks over stupid shit and that I don't eat like ever and when I do it comes back up and-," great I got myself worked up.

"Hey bro it's okay right just breathe you've done nothing wrong." Harry told me his hand on my racing heart. It instantly calmed me down and made me feel, okay again.

"Sorry for ranting I never meant it I just, it's a lot of shit I've built up inside and it's really hard and it's destroying me boys I can't lie." wow great job Tobi, everyone's now crying except Harry all because of you. "It's okay Tobi we'll get through this, together." Harry smiled and for the first time in a while I genuinely smiled back.

It's now been 2 weeks since I was discharged from the hospital and I've been doing better right now than I have these past couple months.

I gave the boys all my red stained blades and swore to them I wouldn't do it again and if I did it or wanted to I could and should tell them.

The panic attaks are still happening but instead of happening daily it's only been happening twice weekly.

My eatings improved aswell, I skip breakfast, have lunch and before I go to bed have a protein bar, we're slowly processing to a full day of meals.

The boys have been nothing but supportive of me and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm scared eventually my dark past and truth will get out to the fans. But what happened in the past stays in the past and I choose to move on. Life's about progression.

AND THATS THE BOOK DONE! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! ALSO I DO APOLOGISE FOR NEGLECTING THIS BOOK AND FOR THE SUDDEN FINISH! THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST BOOK ILL DO LIKE THIS , I PREFER WRITING ROMANCE BOOKE! BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE THE BOOKS WILL STILL BE ABOUT SIDEMEN+ OTHER PEOPLE TOO!

please go check out my book 'the night we met- Mason mount' if you'd like to!

also can confirm once I finish writing the night we met I have a love story book out about W2s!!

Once again thanks for the support on this book🩷🩷

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 (𝐭𝐛𝐣𝐳𝐥) 🎉