8

TOBI
As I made my way downstairs to the living room with Harry I started to regret my decision of getting out of bed. I should've just stayed in bed but no, I listened to his stupid shit 'it's just a movie night everyone's either away or asleep' sure. Atleast Simon was out. Simon is always one to point stuff out that you wouldn't want pointed out like one time he commented about Ethan's weight which at the time he was really insecure about. Ethan laughed it off but I'm sure deep down it kinda hurt. But Ethan swears it didn't. But Ethan's not the point , the point is Simon isn't here to ask about what the fuck happened last night in the bathroom and everyone's basically sleeping soo that's good.

Somehow I got so lost in thought I didn't realise we'd made it to the living room so when I came back into the real world out , of my dark mind I was a bit startled.

"Hey boys!" exclaimed Josh forgetting that half the house is still sleeping but to be fair it is like late afternoon. I nodded back at the elder boy and without saying any words, look a seat in the corner of the couch, snuggled into my blanket and fell asleep.

JOSH
Basically as soon as Tobi entered he fell asleep, somethings up. "What the fuck how'd he just pass out like that." whispered vik in shock of how fast Tobi fell asleep. "All I can say is it was a rough night for him last night." Harry mumbled under his breath but I still heard it. What did he mean by 'rough night'? "What's that's supposed to mean" vik asked , it's like he knew exactly what I was thinking. "Uh - he felt poorly last night and was ill a- bless him." Harry said in a unconvincing voice but I still believed it because the toilet STUNK last night, but I think there is more to it. Vik turned his attention back to the TV while I was still staring at Tobi. Then I looked over to hazza who mouthed to me secretly 'he doesn't want to talk about it, don't bring up how last night was I beg' 'talk about what' I mouth back. A tear rolls down bogs cheek "it's bad Josh." He mumbles. I pull him into a hug and he sobs quietly into my shoulder.

HARRY
How the fuck did I end up like this, sobbing in my mates arm over my other mate who is not okay. I never breakdown infront of the boys because I'm not an emotions kinda guy but I needed that cry, last night was a sad sight I hope I never see again but if tobi keeps up like this I know I'll have to see it. "Harry can you tell me about it? You can't keep it a secret and we'll eventually have to confront him or whatever it is will get worse." Josh said softly pulling me away from him. Me and Josh go into the hall, away from a sleeping Tobi and a newly sleeping vik.

I stood in the hall I told Josh everything. I didn't waffle but also I kinda said more than what I needed to. Josh just stared at me with glossy eyes. We stood in silence for a minute until it was suddenly broken by a voice from the stairs. "What?" It was Jj, eavesdropping bastered. "Why?" He choked out before letting out a few sobs. "I-i don't know." I croaked out.

JJ
I head everything Harry said about last night with Tobi in the bathroom. My heart broke for Tobi. Maybe he was ill but I seriously doubt it. "He hasn't eaten since at least yesterday evening, nearly a whole day and it could be even longer." Josh said worryingly. I was still stood on the stairs and both boys still in the hall, it was just us awake in the house. "Between us 3?" Harry asked. "Harry mate we have to tell the boys before this gets worse, we're sitting them down tomorrow afternoon while Tobi is staying at his." Unwillingly they both nodded , they know it's the right thing to do.