5

TOBI
"tobs are you in there?" Shit, it's Harry. What the fuck do I say? I've been in here too long to say I've been doing the toilet. I could lie and say I'm taking a shit but that's embarrassing as fuck. Or I could tell him the truth about how my mental health is shit, I've not been eating for days, I've been cutting , panic attaks and I've just threw up.

HARRY
No response so I speak again. This time it's not a question "Tobi let me in it's okay it's just me, boggo,"
I could hear muffled sobs coming from the other side of the door and just want to help him so bad. I sit in silence, my head lay on the door waiting for it to hopefully open. After 2 minutes I hear the bathroom door unlock. "Can I come in" I ask. "Y-yes" his voice cracks. I swing open the door to see a sobbing , unwell and upset tobi.

I run over to him , shutting and locking the door behind me so no one can get in, and give him a cuddle. He buries his head in my chest and is letting out quiet sobs. "Let it out it's okay tobs." I say. I can tell he's holding it. He actually listened and started breaking down in my arms, he was shaky and his breathing was heavy. I rub his back trying to calm him down and it seems to be working, though he's still upset. It hurts me seeing him so.... broken. He's always the happy one of the group making sure everyone else is okay I guess he has nothing left for himself. A tear falls down my face but I quickly wipe it. I turn around to go shut the toilet lid because it was a bit stinky and I just assumed it was from the toilet. Probably a linger from Jj's massive shit he took earlier. As I reach over to the toilet tobi all of a sudden grabs my arm. "NO"

TOBI
Harry reached over to the toilet and panic rushed through me. He's going to see the sick in the toilet. I grab him and shout no to him. "Huh?" He replied very concerned. I'll just tell him I'd been unwell lately and that made me sick and that's why I was crying, not the fact that I'd been starving myself and eating one little thing made me throw up . "I-I" I find it hard to lie "I've felt ill all day and I didn't want to eat because it upset my stomach and I was sick so it's not a nice sight." I said shakily . He stared at me for a bit and replied "why didn't you tell us you felt unwell?" He replied. "Didnt want you guys to worry" I feel like I covered it up pretty well. "I think you should go to bed tobs it's been a long day." Honestly agree, I'm really fucking tired and I've just cried in his arms for like 20 minutes. Wait I've just cried in his arms for 20 minutes! As Harry helped put me to bed i whispered to him.

"Hey you won't tell anyone about that will you?" I say worryingly. "No I won't tobs don't worry, remember you can always come to me if you want to talk though, about anything, you can trust me."
I smiled at him, forced smile but hey it was still a smile. "Night Tobs love you" he says sweetly as he walks out the room. "Love you too!" I shout back. I haven't heard those words in ages and he sounded so genuine when he said it. I love Harry. He's the only person I feel comfortable talking to.  If I was going to tell anyone my secrets it'd be him. I'm not ready for that yet though. Thankfully I convinced him that I was just really unwell. Very quickly I nodded off to sleep.

HARRY
I know he's not sick. I know he's lying...