Chapter 34 - Plot Twist

These updates are just not speeding up and for that I apologise. 

Now just to warn you guys, some of you will love this chapter and some of you will hate this chapter. The chapter name pretty much gives it away and I really always had this idea in mind I just decided to go through with it now. So please feel free to feedback on what you thought of this plot twist, I'm interested in hearing me reader's thoughts.

Btw, I have entered Lakeview's Outcast into the Watty Awards and your support would mean a lot xD

"You are so adorable Isabelle. I mean, just look at you running out here after me like a concerned friend. You really are so sweet" Her hazel eyes glint as she takes a step forward.

I'm frozen. It was like the gears in my brain had grind-ed to a halt. 

"You didn't really think your pathetic friends could conjure up that power point now did you? You see I have a very good knowledge on how to make things go my way" She presses the tips of her fingers together, a wry smile curling her lips.

"You have done an excellent job of making me out as a villain these past few months, so much so that my popularity actually waned. Did you think that I would let you get away with that you little bitch?!"

Gone was the pretenses. The true Justine stood in front of me, a cruel smirk lining her lips and a fire igniting behind her eyes as she grabs my arms. A small whimper escapes my lips as her nails dig in to the bare flesh.

"I got my homecoming crown and when everyone finds out that it was you that planted that power point you'll be back at the bottom of the food chain like the scum you are. I hoped you enjoyed this dance sweetheart. Because by Monday you'll be wishing you were never born"

"And that's a fucking promise" She hisses before releasing me and walking away, the clicking sound of her heels slowly fading away.

My arms curl around my torso as I fall to my knees. Loud sobs fill the silence around me and my makeup streams down my face. But I don't care. Because looking like a raccoon was the least of my problems right now. Justine had played The Revolution to the tune of her own violin. She lulled all of us into a false sense of security and now the consequences were bigger than ever before. 

Come Monday our group was over. This clearly wasn't a last minute revenge that she pulled off today so I can only imagine what she has planned for next week. The thought of the upcoming terror has me shuddering. I had to tell the others, there had to be some way to get ourselves out of this mess.

I whip around, prepared to sprint back into that gymnasium but I don't get very far. In front of me stand two very bulky, very scary looking men. They're wearing smart black tuxes but their faces are covered in masquerade masks.

I have a feeling that tonight is not going to go the way I planned....

My mouth opens to scream out in horror but I'm cut short by piece of cloth being shoved in my mouth and the men grabbing.

**************

The first thing I see when I come to, is a bunch of shimmering lights reflecting on the wall beside me. At first, I fear for my sanity thinking that I must have knocked my head but then I look to my left and notice the indoor pool. That only momentarily calms me down before everything comes back to me and I search my surroundings. I'm tied to a chair with a scratchy piece of rope, there's a couple of sun loungers scattered around the place and some fancy paintings but nothing to give me a sense of location.

All that I can make out from the richly designed pool house is that my kidnappers are very rich. But if they had so much money why the hell would they kidnap me?! In fact who in their right minds would kidnap me? I am not famous, nor rich so it's not like I can offer them anything. And what about Ashton and my brothers? Do they know I am gone? Are they searching for me? Am I still even in Lakeview?

The fact that I don't even know how long I've been out for is worrying. The fact that I am in unknown pool house doesn't do much to make things easier for me. 

I've just about gone mad trying to think and rethink on all possible reasons I was brought here, where ever here is. And just as I gather the courage to scream a hulking figure's shadows appears in front of me. My back is to the door that opens up behind me so I can only see the shadow crawling along the floor as the person approaches me. 

I just about jump out of my skin when a rough, calloused hand lands on my shoulder. My uneasiness makes the person laugh, a deep, rumbling laugh that makes my skin crawl.

"Looks like we have a wimpy one here Jimmy. She shouldn't give us much trouble" he speaks over his shoulder at his companion before taking a seat at the edge of the pool in front of me. The first thing I notice is his shining bald head. Right, we have a baldy and Joey...let's see what else I can get from these guys...

"Let's hope she doesn't or Richards will have our heads". The two share a laugh but all I can do is replay the last name over and over again.

Justine Richards you better hope that I never get my hands on you 'cause I swear I am going to kill you.

Comment please...