03 | BOWLING ISSUES

OLIVIA WALKED SILENTLY behind Scott and Stiles, who were too deep on their conversation to notice the girl behind them. "Boo!" She yelled, right next to their ears. The two best friends jumped their separate ways, getting ready to run away. When they reliased it was Olivia, and not some supernatural monster, both of their hearts slowed down. 

Stiles narrowed his eyes at her. "What the hell?" Stiles said, clenching his heart. Olivia however, was smirking at both of them while she tried to hold back a laugh. However, it did not work, and now Olivia was giggling like a manic while holding her side. 

Scott sighed, smiling softly at her. "Don't do that again." Scott said to her, out of breath. Olivia nodded at him, her giggles not leaving. Scott rolled his eyes at her as they both walked towards their next class. He couldn't stay mad for that long, specially with her. It seemed that he had taken a liking to the other new girl. She was fun to be around, and a nice person as well. 

Stiles sighed, walking along with Scott. Olivia walked with them, having both boys at her sides. "Your faces though." Olivia told them, smiling evilly at them. 

Stiles sighed, frowning at her. It was not - in Stiles' opinion - funny, specially when him and Scott had to be looking out for the Alpha. "It isn't funny." Stiles told her roughly. 

Olivia rolled her eyes, putting a hand on his shoulder."Come on, Scott is not mad at me. I thought I was your favorite person in the entire school." Olivia joked, whispering in Stile's ear. Stiles heat turn a dark shade of pink because of her close proximity. Scott held back a laugh when he saw his best friend's pink face. Stiles gulped, not daring to turn around to face her. 

Stiles took a deep breath before responding to that statement. "You are." He said quickly. Olivia looked at Scott, earning a proud look from him. 

She noticed the grim look on their faces, and how stiff they were. "Why the long faces?" She asked them. Scott looked at Stiles alarmed. He did not want her to find out about the supernatural creatures that lurk over Beacon Hills, and Scott's hairy problem. They both made a pact that they will fight this with just the two of them, not getting anybody involved since it will be dangerous. Olivia noticed the knowing look they both shared. "Are you guys okay?" She asked them both.

"Good, we are good." Stiles said to her, turning to give her a smile. 

Olivia could see through the fake smile. "You guys aren't telling me the full truth. What are you guys hiding?" She asked, looking at the two of them with a questioning look. 

Scott knew that she will not let this conversation go easily, so he decided to change the theme. "Have seen Allison?" Scott asked her, hoping she would leave the conversation. 

Olivia shook her head in denial. "Not today." Olivia said to them. She looked at the watch on her hand before turning back to the boys. "I have to get my things, see you in class boys." Both boys waved goodbye at her as she left. 

Scott turned to Stiles, giving him an anxious look. "We have to tell her." Scott whispered to Stiles, who was watching the fading figure of Olivia. Scott sighed before slapping his arm, getting his attention. Stiles scowled at him. "Did you even heard me?" Scott asked him. 

Stiles looked at him, before shaking his head in denial. "No, I was actually too busy admiring the view that Olivia. You can admire Allison, so I can admire Olivia." Stiles said to him. His sarcasm evident as always. 

Scott sighed, rolling his eyes at him. "I think we should tell her. Maybe she can help us. Plus, we are getting to the point in which she is narrowing us down. It's better if we just tell her. It will be easier too. We don't have to keep lying to her. She is our friend." Scott explained.