06| ANGER MANAGEMENT

OLIVIA SMILED AT Scott who had a troubled face on. Scott smiled back, sitting behind Stiles. Olivia rolled her eyes at Stiles. She knew he was beyond pissed at Scott because he didn't answered the calls last night. Olivia did not know the exact details tough. "Hey, are you still mad at me?" Scott asked him. Stiles stayed quiet. "Can you at least tell me if your dad is okay?" Scott asked Stiles. "It is just a bruise right? Soft tissue damage?" Scott asked. "You know I feel bad about it." Scott added. Stiles clenched his jaw. "Okay, what if I told you I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and I went to Derek for help." Scott said. Stiles sighed, tuning to face his best friend. 

Stiles looked at Olivia while answering Scott's question. "If I was talkig to you, I would see you are an idiot for trusting him." Stiles said. Olivia cracked a smile, knowing that Stiles had finally cracked. She send Scott a thumps up. Stiles sighed, turning around. "What did he say?" He asked Scott. Olivia smiled at the two. Scott smiled at Stiles, nodding in accomplishment.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

When the class ended, the trio came out. "I told you that Stiles wouldn't stay mad at you." Olivia told Scott. Scott smiled at her, playfully punching her on the shoulder. Olivia rolled her eyes at him. 

"And again, you are right." Stiles said, popping behind Olivia. He smiled at Olivia before turning to his werewolf friend. Olivia looked over the shoulder before looking down in shame as she saw how close Stiles was to her. Scott smirked at Stiles as he heard Olivia's heart speed up. 

"Wait, so he wants you to transform into your animal side, and get angry." Stile said, re-thinking all that Scott said to the both during class.

Scott nodded at him. "Yeah," Scott answered him.

Stiles did a face, as Olivia tried to hide a smile. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you do that you try to kill someone; and that someone is usually me." Stiles pointed out. 

Scott shrugged. "I know," Scott said.

Olivia tighten the grip of her books. "Maybe he learned to control that way? It isn't the best form, but he wants to help you." Olivia said. Stiles groan in annoyance at her words. 

Olivia looked at him confused by his sudden annoyance. "Why are you on his side?" Stiles asked. 

Olivia rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not on his side." Olivia said. "I'm just stating a smart point." Olivia corrected him. 

Scott moved to be in the middle of them in case they fought. "Alright, that is not the point Stiles." Scott said, defending Olivia. "The point is that he isn't even sure it is going to work. He doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott told them.

Stiles crouched up his face as he frowned at Scott. "How does he teach you to do that?" Stiles asked. In his mind there is nothing he, a human, can do to teach his werewolf friend to control his powers. 

"I don't know. I don't think he does either." Scott sighed, looking at both of them. 

Olivia looked around the school, thinking of ways to help Scott. "We can find other forms on how to help you control it." Olivia said. Stiles though about her point, and nodded at her. 

"We can," Stiles said, supporting her idea.

Scott frowned at the floor. "Lets just figure it out after school." Scott said.

"When?" Stiles asked, stopping in the middle of the halls. 

"Just pick me up after work in the animal clinic." Scott said.