04 | WEREWOLVES

OLIVIA SAT NEXT to Stiles on the back of the class while they waited for the papers. Olivia listened Stiles talking  with Scott. Still, she was not sure what they meant when they mentioned werewolves. They confused her more day by day. At some point she thought they were insane. Every single a couple of days ago, they will not stop talking about them. It was like an obsession, or so Olivia thought. She did not judged them though. They were her friends after all. 

As she noticed the conversation still went one, she decided to find out about it herself. "Boys, why are you talking about?" Olivia asked, leaning on her desk. Stiles and Scott looked at each other, sending each other knowing looks. Olivia decided to ignore those looks, and instead rolled her eyes at them. 

"Umm," Scott mumbled. He did not know how to explain the werewolf problem to her. Nor he believed she will believe her. 

Olivia sighed, deciding to help Scott out. "I know it has something to with werewolves. I just want to know why. It doesn't make that much sense." Olivia told him. 

Stiles stiffen at her words. "It's complicated. You don't want to know O," Stiles told her. Olivia smirked at her new nickname, but decided not to push it anymore. 

Olivia shook her head, and pointed the pencil at Stiles. "God, fine. If don't want to tell me fine." Olivia told him, rolling her eyes. "But it is getting really weird" She added, continuing with her work. 

Scott leant on his seat, looking at Olivia cautiously. "How much have you heard?" Scott asked her. Olivia shrugged, writing some notes on her notebook.

"Enough to know that you both don't stop talking about werewolves." Olivia told him, her eyes lifting from her work just for a brief moment. 

As she got back into her work a loud voice echoed through the room. "Ms.Young, Mr.Mcall and Mr.Stilinski did your golden trio forgot this is a class." Mr.Richards said to them. The three of them murmured a quite apology.  "Good, I will hate to change your seat." He finally said before leaving the trio alone. Scott looked at Stiles worried. He didn't want to get Olivia into the werewolf trouble they had been having this past couple of days. Stiles looked at the concentrated Olivia. He didn't want any harm to come to her.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

After a long day at school, Olivia sat on her bed doing homework. She thought she had forgotten about Scott's and Stiles' secret until she heard a knock. The knock from her door, caught her attention. Olivia looked at her older brother, who was standing on the doorframe. "You have people wanting to talk to you sis." He said to her younger sister.

Olivia set the book down. "Who?" Olivia asked, putting her papers aside.

"Scott and Stiles." Her brother said. Olivia stood up from her bed quickly. 

"Yeah, they are my friends, Nick." Olivia said, walking down the stairs. Olivia opened the door to see the both boys. "Hey, come on in." She said, letting them in. Both teens walked inside anxiously. 

Nick waved at them before turning to his sister. "I will be on the kitchen." Nick said to her. Olivia nodded at him.

Scott started to feel the cold sweat forming in his hands, and could hear Stiles' raising heartbeat. "We have to tell you something." Scott said to her. Olivia motioned them to follow her. They walked up the stairs to her room. Olivia sat on her bed with Stiles, while Scott stayed up. Scott was pacing around the room, trying to put things softly. He did not want to scare her away. "I have a condition," Scott said to her.