Chapter 1

Author's Note

Alright.....third time's the charm I guess. I've been terminated twice now and not even censoring and cropping the images helped so now I'm just gonna post the links in the chapters. I mean....Wattpad can't ban you cause of a link right? Another thing I won't do if post so many stories without completing most of them cause that's what got me messed up the last time. At the most I'll publish 7 or maybe 10 stories or less and most of the spots will be filled with my most popular stories and the rest stories that in my heart I really wanna work on. And if by some sick cruel joke I get banned AGAIN even for links I'll completely be done with writing on Wattpad and just be on here to look at stories and keep in touch with you all. 

Now with that said, enjoy the first chapter of Kuroinu Gaiden and yes, I plan on making changes to my stories for the better.

Daytime....

After spending the whole day running errands and paying bills, Flukey had finally made it home and plopped down onto his couch as he sighed. 

Flukey: Man what a day.....

Ever since Flukey moved into his own place, while it has been a blessing, it also has its own set of challenges.

By the time Flukey had gotten home, it was already nighttime and his tiredness outweighed his hunger so he headed to his room and stripped into his under clothes, which was a t-shirt, socks, boxers, and sweatpants, before he got in bed and went to sleep. 

Some time later....

Some time later, it had become midnight and Flukey was up in his bed after waking up seconds ago. At this point, Flukey's stomach was at its worst as it rumbled and Flukey held his stomach in pain. 

This time, he couldn't ignore his hunger and got out of bed and headed downstairs to eat something to satiate it. 

A simple midnight snack would be perfect. 

In the kitchen, Flukey looked in his cabinet and got out a small bag of chips and started to eat without a care in the world. 

But then, he saw something shiny outside in his backyard. 

Curious, he went to investigate and what he found was a fancy-looking bracelet. 

Confused, he picked it up and examined it

Flukey: A bracelet? What's a bracelet doing in my backyard? Did someone leave it here? Hmm. I'll just take it to the police station in the morning. 

But just as he was about to head back inside, suddenly the bracelet started to glow. 

Flukey: W-What the--!?

Before he could finished, suddenly the glow enveloped him too and he ended up being transported to an entirely different place that resembled a forest. 

Despite what just happened, Flukey wasn't all that fazed since in the back of his mind, he's always believed in the possibility of the supernatural and even magic and this just confirmed his beliefs, or at least one of them

Flukey: Okay. This is surprising.

Flukey looked around the forest and couldn't deny how beautiful it looked. Far better-looking than any forest he's been too. 

Flukey: Hmmm. I guess I could take advantage of this and see where this goes. 

With that, Flukey started to trek through the forest and taking in the sights, unaware of the beginning of the start of his new life in the strange new world he was now in.