Chapter 6

As the battle raged on, Flukey assisted Alicia's men with the Black Dogs by cutting them down one-by-one. This surprised the men, seeing the Black Dogs getting disposed of so easily. 

Even Olga and Chloe, who have sought refuge within the dimension of Flukey's bracelet, were surprised to see this more warring side of him. 

Olga: (You fight like a demon)

Chloe: (So much precision....and aggression....)

Flukey: (Oh please. These guys were gonna force themselves on every single woman here in the kingdom and I doubt they'd spare the young ladies and little girls too. Men of that caliber deserve to die in the most painful way possible)

Olga and Chloe couldn't argue with that as Flukey continued his slaughter. 

Eventually, the last remaining members of the Black Dogs realized they were outmatched and all ran out of the kingdom with their tail between their legs. 

When the smoke cleared, Alicia's men were shocked that they won and cheered and while Flukey was happy for the victory, he had more pressing matters to attend to. 

With his heightened senses, he was able to sense Alicia's energy and made his way to her and found her in a safehouse with a few other women and a short girl with pink hair. 

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/7228/47f3236f67c4b36a0128f15cf1c9f52d.jpeg?8249715

Alicia was surprised to see Flukey again. 

Alicia: Flukey you made it! 

Flukey: *Smiles* Of course. Was there ever any doubt? 

Alicia: O-Of course not! Though I will admit I was a little worried for you and my men. And since you're here I take the battle is won. 

Flukey nodded. 

Flukey: Yes. The battle is ours. And now all that's left is to rebuild and give a proper burial to the deceased. 

Alicia: Alright then. 

Flukey noticed that she short pink-haired girl was looking at him and he looked back and Alicia noticed the gazing too. 

Alicia: Oh right. Flukey, this is my little cousin Prim Friorire though she feels like more like a little sister to me than a cousin. 

Flukey: I see. Nice to meet you Prim. 

Flukey smiled as he held his hand out for Prim to grab as she blushed and grabbed his hand and they shook.

Prim: R-Right um....to you as well. 

After introductions were done, those capable proceeded to try and rebuild as best they could with Flukey's powers doing the finishing touches. 

After that, the deceased were given burials and as expected it was an emotional time for everyone though Alicia felt the most pain from it.

Being a princess and the one in charge of the kingdom, she keeps up a strong vow she made to herself to protect her subordinates with her very life if it came to that, but she feels like she failed in this regard but was reassured by Flukey, Prim, and they rest of her subordinates that she wasn't at fault and did the best she could and this warmed her heart and made her grateful to such wonderful souls in her life. 

As the funeral proceeded, Flukey noticed a certain individual with a beard that gave him an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

From the face alone, Flukey could tell that the man was far from a good person and looked like a complete snake. 

Then Olga spoke. 

Olga: (You sense it too right Flukey?)

Flukey: (Yeah. There's just something about him that doesn't sit right with me. And it's not just the beard)

Chloe: (Do you think he could have something to do with the surprise attack?)

Flukey: (Maybe. But we don't know that for sure. After the funeral let's do a little investigating to make sure. We know it and I bet even Alicia knows that this ambush couldn't have been possible without some on the inside helping the Black Dogs)

With that plan in mind, Flukey patiently waited for the funeral to end before he could begin his investigation.