Chapter 8

The Next Day....

The next day and after breakfast, Flukey was ready to head to the other kingdoms to provide aid to them. Thanks to Alicia, he was given a horse, food, water, and a map of the different kingdoms to find his way around more easily. 

Before leaving though, the whole kingdom went to see him off. 

Alicia: Alright that should be everything. 

Flukey: Thanks Alicia. And to everyone else of course. I appreciate all that you've done for me in the short time I've spent here. 

Alicia: You're very welcome. And thank you for helping us fend off the Black Dogs when you did. I hate to imagine what would've happened had you not shown up. 

Prim: You'll come back and visit us when you can right Flukey? 

Flukey smiled and petted Prim's head softly. 

Flukey: Of course I will. And that's a promise.

Hearing that from Flukey, Prim rushed and gave him a hug and he gave one back. Then Prim did something that surprised everyone:

She gave Flukey a kiss on his cheek. 

This caused Flukey's cheeks to blush and the same happened to Prim as her cheeks were also red. 

Prim: F-For luck. You know, a good luck cheek kiss. 

Prim tried to rationalize her action but Flukey assured her that it was fine though couldn't help but feel a small ounce of jealousy coming from Olga and Discordia.

 He pushed this feeling aside and soon set off to make it to the nearest kingdom, one that belonged to the Seven Shield member Maia. 

Flukey: (Alright first stop....Maia's Kingdom! Better hurry! I wouldn't be surprised if Volt's already attacked the kingdom by now!)

Some time later In Maia's Kingdom....

In Maia's Kingdom, just as Flukey had predicted, Volt had attacked the kingdom but unlike Alicia's kingdom that was on the verge of being taken over, Maia's kingdom was already taken and she was captured as a result. 

https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/ce/b2/sample_ceb2d318c59cda1f3e220e4bbc4aad50.jpg

She grit her teeth as she was tied by her wrists and held with her tits out for Volt and his men to see in all their glory. 

Maia: Tsk. I can't believe you Volt. I thought you were a decent human being but I guess I was wrong. I can't believe I ever fell in love with a suck, perverted scumbag like you!

Maia was on the verge of tears at this point despite trying to fight them as Volt and his men simply laughed at Maia's pain without a care in the world.

Volt: That's your fault not mine. I didn't sway you into falling in love with me. You did that of your own accord. And I only saved you that time because your death would've been a waste of good pussy. Nothing more.

Hearing those words broke Maia as she allowed her tears to fall.

This brought a grin on Volt's face at seeing Maia's despair.

(MY GOD this guy has such a punchable face)

Volt: Alright that's enough procrastinating. Now.....let the fun begin~!

Knowing what that meant, Maia braced herself for what was to come but before it could happen, one of Volt's men were flung through the doors and hit the wall hard enough that a crack was heard and then the man fell limp, signaling that he died on impact. 

Black Dog 1: Oh shit! Nail!

Black Dog 2: What the fuck?!

Black Dog: The hell was that?!

Then footsteps were heard and in everyone's view was Flukey, who had small patches of blood on him but it wasn't his blood.

Volt and his men looked at him.

While Volt was unfazed by his appearance but the same couldn't be said for his men. Even Maia was a bit frightened, unsure if Flukey was friend or foe.

Flukey just stood there, looking at them before he suddenly threw multiple throwing knives.

One hit the rope that had Maia's wrists tied and the other ones hit Volt's men in their heads, killing them instantly.

Now freed, Maia ran from Volt and to Flukey's side as he turned to look at her.

Flukey: Are you alright?

Maia: Y-Yes thank you.

Flukey: No problem. Your people are safe by the way so why don't you get back to them while I take care of Rapey-Davey over here.

Maia: A-Are you sure? Volt's a formidable foe even against some of the more experienced swordsman.

Flukey: Trust me. I got this.

He had a reassuring smile on his face and that allowed Maia to put her faith in him and went to go join her people.

Now it was just Flukey and Volt.

Volt: You've got some balls on you to attack me and my men like this. But I also respect it. What's your name boy?

Flukey: Flukey.

Volt: Flukey huh? I'll be sure to remember that name....to put on your tombstone when I bury you.