Chapter 3

Ready to go and prepared for a fight, Flukey headed to a less guarded wall of the castle and climbed it to examine the situation. 

There were more guards on the ground than on higher levels, giving Flukey the advantage of sticking to the rooftops to get to where the dark elves were, which the orcs were gracious enough to provide. 

Sticking to the rooftops, Flukey stayed above ground to avoid being spotted while also using his bow and arrow to put down any high-grounders that were in the way. 

It surprised Flukey a bit how quick he is to kill others but he didn't let it bother him since he was doing it for a good cause, especially given how sick and perverted the men and orcs were. 

After a few minutes Flukey made it to the tall tower and started to climb it, which was tough since there wasn't much to grab but Flukey made it work and managed to climb up to the highest window. 

Looking through the window, Flukey got a good look at what was going on. 

The first thing he noticed was two women who were the dark elves mentioned.

Olga Discordia 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHHmhZdbsAAYUSW?format=jpg&name=large

And Chloe

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHIVZ7yXIAAgYsE?format=jpg&name=small

And they were chained up by Orcs and sitting at the throne was Vult, leader of the Black Dogs and mastermind behind this hostile takeover. 

Flukey knew that a frontal assault would be suicide and could get Olga and Chloe killed in the process, which was something that he didn't want

He needed a distraction. 

One that smoke bomb could fix and at that same time he realized he didn't have smoke bombs and but easily fixed this issue with summoning smoke bombs and throwing knives.

Flukey took out a smoke bomb and threw it into the throne room. 

He heard someone say "What the!?" before it exploded, covering the whole room in smoke and hearing the sound of coughing and that was Flukey's cue. 

He hopped through the window and rushed to get to Olga and Chloe and broke their chains before he grabbed them both and made a break for it through the window and jumped out of it. 

The plan was to teleport to another location and it worked by sending him and the dark elves to an entirely different location.

Flukey panted and so did Olga and Chloe as they just made a successful escape. 

Flukey: Hey. You girls okay? 

Olga: Y-Yes. You have my gratitude for saving your queen. To be honest, I didn't think there were any other loyal dark elves besides Chloe. 

Chloe: You also have my gratitude fellow dark elf. 

Flukey: Oh um.....sorry to disappoint but I'm not a dark elf like you two. I'm actually a human. 

Olga and Chloe's eyes widened at Flukey's words. 

At first they assumed that Flukey was just playing jokes but when he revealed his face to them, they realized that he wasn't joking. 

He was indeed human.