Chapter 5

The next day and in Alicia's Kingdom....

The next day the attack on Alicia's Kingdom commenced the battle was not in Alicia's favor in the slightest.

https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/19/31/19314c1301bc768566154ac2b93f71b4.jpg

Despite her best efforts, most of her soldiers were either killed or being assaulted by the Black Dogs and the same was said for her civilians. 

Alicia: Ahh damn it! This can't be happening! Even with all the preparations I made it wasn't enough!

As Alicia gritted her teeth in frustration, she heard one of the members of the Black Dogs call her name. 

Black Dog Member: Princess Alicia! Your kingdom has fallen and we've taken your woman as our personal playthings! But unlike most of my boys I'm not too malicious! I'd be willing to let them go....if you took their place!

Alicia gasped in horror from the offer made to her. 

Her subordinates told her not to do it and to not give in but Alicia cared for her subordinates a great deal more than her own life.

Alicia: Tsk. V-Very well......

Before anything else, another voice spoke up. 

Unknown Voice: As much as I respect you putting your dignity on the line for your people Princess Alicia. I don't think that's very wise. A woman as beautiful as you shouldn't be negotiating with some limp-dick cocksucker. 

Everyone looked to see a hooded figure walking forward.

Black Dog Member: What the? Who the fuck are you!?

Hooded Figure: Me? Oh I'm no one special. Just the guy that's gonna beat the fuck out of you and your pals and kick you out of Alicia's Kingdom. I doubt you'd listen if I asked you nicely so let's just skip that and get right into the ass-kicking. 

The hooded figure got into a stance and the Black Dog members, while not taking him seriously, decided to humor him and make his death a quick one so they can get down to business. 

One of the Black Dog members charged at the hooded figure and they easily dodged, getting a counter in that ends up putting the Dog face-first into the ground. 

This shocked everyone and gave off the impression that the hooded figure was a lot more than he seemed. 

Instead of sending one at a time, they all charged at him and he easily disposed of them in many different ways, some more.....barbaric than others.

Once they were taken care of, Flukey proceeded to release the girls and they wasted no time in thanking him for saving them. 

Then Alicia joined them. 

Alicia: You. Sir. First off, you have my thanks. But I must ask, who are you.

Hooded Figure: Call me an ally. We can continue the introductions after the battle's over. Now, is there any place that these ladies can be safe.

Alicia: Yes. With my cousin Prim.

Flukey: Alright then. I'll go and help your soldiers. You take the women to your cousin and help out if you can. 

Alicia: Will do. Good luck. 

With that, Alicia took her subordinates to where her cousin was and Flukey set off to take out some more Dogs and assist Alicia's forces in any way he could.