Chapter 12

Olga and Chloe....

After Olga and Chloe were done, the aftermath was anything but pretty.

To summarize, the girls tortured and broke Shamuhaza with beatings, cutting, and the use of his own insects.

Once it was over, they slit his throat to finish him off and take away another key member within the Black Dogs.

Chloe: Ahh that felt good. So how are we gonna get back to Flukey? Vult may be the main target but we're still wanted.

Olga: I've already taken care of that. While inside the bracelet, I managed to absorb some of its magic into myself to recover what I lost. The process was slow but I've absorbed enough to hold my own and teleport as well as stay linked to the bracelet and I did the same for you. That way we can return back into the bracelet at any given moment. 

Chloe: That's really convenient. So shall we go Olga? 

Olga: We will. But there's just one last thing we have to do. 

Chloe: Okay. 

Olga and Chloe finished what Olga had in mind before returning back to Flukey's bracelet. 

At Ruu Ruu's Kingdom....

At Ruu Ruu's kingdom, Vult and his forces attacked and while Ruu Ruu was the only defender, she did her very best to put a stop to the Black Dogs once and for all. 

In the end, however, she was bested and captured by Vult and the Black Dogs and at his side was Kin, his own personal wizard and right-hand man

The point behind Kin being present was to deal with Flukey since they both were adept at magic

Ruu Ruu: *Struggles* Grr let me go now and I might spare your lives you mangy mutts!

This only got a laugh from the Black Dogs. 

Vult: Such bravado from a little halfling like yourself. But it's not necessary given your current predicament. 

Then an orc got behind Ruu Ruu and picked her up. 

She looked down and in horror at seeing the creature's hardened cock, knowing full well that that thing would rip her apart instantly if it got inside of her. 

Ruu Ruu: W-What are you gonna do to me? 

Vult: I heard that Halflings can get pregnant from just about anything. Let's see if there's any truth to that rumor. 

Upon hearing that, Ruu Ruu's eyes widened in fear at what was about to happen but just then, a whole volley of arrows flew through the air aiming all the Black Dogs. 

Black Dog: Look out!

But it was too late and the arrows hit and killed most of the members with Vult and Kin completely unharmed thanks to Kin's magic. 

The orc that had Ruu Ruu in his grasp took an arrow to the head that killed him instantly and he let her go. Seizing this opportunity, Ruu Ruu made a run for it, running as fast as her legs can carry her. 

As she ran, she could hear the surviving Black Dogs chasing after her but she was far ahead enough to evade the lustful eyes of the Black Dogs. 

She hit and heard the multiple footsteps come and go as she silently panted, having just escaped a fate worse than death. 

Ruu Ruu: (I escaped....thank goodness. I don't know who or what saved me but they certainly have my thanks. Now I just need to find a way out of here) 

Just then, a portal opened next to her. 

Ruu Ruu: (Huh. How convenient)

Without hesitation, she jumped through it then Flukey came into view and closed the portal behind her with a smile. 

Flukey: (Okay. One more princess left to save. After that, we can focus on striking back against Vult) 

With that, Flukey passed through another portal to get to Celestine and luckily for him he ended up right at her castle and in close proximity of him was Celestine, the final princess that Flukey needed to rescue along with her maidens.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GH8MQILXwAAEsLK.jpg

Celestine noticed Flukey's presence and looked towards him, unaware of what's been happening but was kind and gracious enough to not emit any hostility towards Flukey despite being a trespasser on her property.

Celestine: Hello young one. May I ask what brings you here? 

Flukey: *Walks towards Celestine* Lady Celestine, I bring news revolving around the other kingdoms. Vult and his Black Dogs have rebelled and attacked the other kingdoms in an effort of capturing you and the other princesses to turn you and the every single female in Eostia into a mind-broken sex slave as well as turning Eostia itself into a sex empire. 

Flukey's voice was full of sincerity as he spoke and Celestine decided to give him the benefit of the doubt while her maidens had their own sense of uneasiness.

Celestine: Your words sound sincere young one but I must ask what proof do you have to this claim? 

Flukey reached his hand out for Celestine to grab and she cautiously grabbed his hand. 

Through the contact, Celestine was able to peer through into Flukey's memories. From when he acquired the bracelet, to ending up in Eostia, to saving Olga and Chloe as well as the other kingdoms, all the way up to now. 

There were many emotions running through Celeste

Celestine: Alright I believe you. So what do we do?

Flukey: What we're gonna do is head back to Alicia's Kingdom. It's really the last surviving stronghold. It might be a bit cramped but safety makes up for it. 

Flukey summoned a portal for Celestine and her maidens to pass through and they did and before Flukey could pass through it himself, he left behind a little surprise for Vult and his boys when they arrive.