Chapter 11

In Claudia's Kingdom....

In Claudia's Kingdom, an insider within her kingdom staged a successful invasion, leaving destruction in the aftermath and Claudia defeated and at the mercy of her opponent. 

https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/23/63/sample_23637b603cee9c3045d258b70bcb9d04.jpg

Claudia: *Pants* D-Damn it all. 

She panted as she looked up at her opponent that was none other than her father-in-law Grave. 

Grave: I doubt you'd believe me Claudia but I'm not doing this because I'm on board with Vult's Sex Empire scandal

Grave: I doubt you'd believe me Claudia but I'm not doing this because I'm on board with Vult's Sex Empire scandal. I'm doing this because I need an heir to continue my bloodline and you and my good-for-nothing son are failing to give me one. Even after he disappointed me by choosing to be a scholar instead of a swordsman but I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause I thought I could count on you to give me the heir I seek. But you and Klaus have yet to conceive a child so I decided to join Vult to further my goal. Cause if Klaus isn't going to do it, then I will. 

After hearing Grave's reasoning for his betrayal, Claudia's eyes widened at what was about to happen as she looked towards her husband Klaus who was gagged and bound by two Black Dog members on both sides of him.

Klaus could only watch in horror at what his father was about to do to his wife as both he and her hoped for a miracle and before things could get worse, their miracle would arrive in the form of Flukey who just showed up and easily disposed of th...

Klaus could only watch in horror at what his father was about to do to his wife as both he and her hoped for a miracle and before things could get worse, their miracle would arrive in the form of Flukey who just showed up and easily disposed of the two Black Dog members via running his blades through their chest. 

Once they fell dead, Flukey set his sights on Grave, who was shocked to see him. 

Grave: W-Who are you!? Wait a minute.....you're the boy that's been single-handedly rebelling against Vult!

Flukey: I wouldn't say single-handedly since I've got the support of the kingdoms I've saved but you're not too far off the mark. 

Both Claudia and Klaus looked in shock at Flukey as they were already aware of the individual that's taken a stand against Vult and saved some of the kingdoms from his invasions. 

Though what was most shocking to them was how young Flukey looked for someone so capable. 

Grave: Tsk. Regardless I will not let you stop me from impregnating my daughter-in-law!

Flukey: A piece of shit like you doesn't deserve your daughter-in-law or your son!

Instead of matching Grave in swordsmanship, Flukey decided to face him with his own hands, much to the surprise of Grave, Claudia, and Klaus. 

Grave, who thought that Flukey's decision was foolish, lunged at him with his sword but Flukey easily dodged and countered Grave's attack, striking him in the nose and causing it to bleed. 

Grave: Ah damn it!

Grave held his nose with one hand and looked to see that he was bleeding a lot. 

He looked at Flukey in shock.

Flukey: *In a fighting stance* Come on bitch! You said you weren't gonna let me stop you from impregnating your daughter-in-law right!? Come on!

Grave, now enraged, charged at Flukey screaming as he swung his sword erratically and this only made things much easier for Flukey as he proceeded to beat Grave into a bloody mess. 

Claudia and Klaus could only watch the brutality in horror but deep down they both knew Grave deserved it after betraying them and his attempt to rape Claudia.

When Flukey was done beating Grave, he went over to Klaus and untied him and took the gag off and then went over to Claudia and helped her up. 

Claudia and Klaus ran to each and hugged and Flukey couldn't help but smile at the sign of affection but then saw Grave in the corner of his eye with a dagger aimed at Klaus. 

When he threw it, Flukey caught it just in time and in retaliation threw it back at Klaus's head, killing him instantly.

Flukey: Asshole....

Claudia: He's.....dead.....

Klaus: My god....

Flukey: I'm....I'm sorry you two had to see that but he was about to kill your husband and I wasn't going to let that happen. 

Claudia: We.....We understand. On behalf of my kingdom and saving my husband, you have my gratitude. 

Klaus: Y-Yes thank you. 

Flukey: No problem. Now. Off you two go *Summons a portal* This portal will take you back to Alicia's Kingdom where everyone else is. I still have to two more kingdoms to save and we'll see each other again.

Claudia: Alright. Please do save the others. 

Flukey: I will. You have my word.

With that, Claudia and her husband passed through the portal and Flukey closed it before traversing through another to get to the next kingdom, all the while wondering how Olga and Chloe were doing on their end.