Chapter 4

Upon Flukey revealing himself to be human, Olga was in a mild state of shock as Chloe took to the offensive and lunged, tackling Flukey to the ground to his surprise and confusion.

Flukey: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What the hell are you doing?!

Chloe: You're a human! An enemy to me and my queen! You must be slain along with the rest of your kind!

Chloe was on top of Flukey, attempting to strangle him but he was much stronger, preventing her from succeeding in killing him and trying to get her off.

Flukey: An enemy!? The hell are you talking about!? I saved your fucking life! Doesn't seem like something your enemy would do!

Chloe: You only saved us so you could have us all to yourselves you sick bastard!

Flukey: Okay just because a group of guys were about to rape you and your queen doesn't mean that all guys are like that! I saved you two because I didn't want you to go through that! Not for any sexual gratification! And going a step further for my claim, I'm still a virgin! 

Chloe: Not for long had I not done something about it!

Chloe and Flukey continued to struggle as Olga stayed where she was, pondering over what to do. 

For the longest time, Olga, Chloe, and dark elves in general have faced ostracization from humans and other species alike and this in turn caused them to resent all other species except for their own. 

Here in front of Olga is the very human that saved both her and Chloe. 

Though Flukey is a human, Olga couldn't get the image of Flukey saving her out of her mind. And the way he spoke gave off an impression that his intentions were genuine but he could also be lying and really did want to have Olga and Chloe to himself like she stated earlier. 

Olga didn't know what was the best course of action, but went with the one that could give her and Chloe a better chance of survival. 

Olga: Chloe....stop. Let him go. 

Chloe stopped and looked at her queen in shock. 

Chloe: But.....my queen.....

Olga looked at Chloe, her face not full of sternness or demand, but of compassion and understanding. 

Chloe got the message and slowly let go of Flukey and got up off of him. 

Flukey: Ahhh finally.

Olga walked over to Flukey and he looked up at her. 

Olga: Human, what is your name?

Flukey: Flukey. Flukey Thunder. 

Olga: Flukey....hmm....and where are you from? You don't seem to be from the land of Eostia.

Flukey: Oh uh that's because I'm not from Eostia. I'm actually from overseas. I just came to Eostia for a better life but it seems like I came at a bad time.

Olga: It would appear so. In case you aren't aware, us dark elves aren't welcomed by anyone in the world and have had to only rely on each other to survive. So to have a human go out of his way to save a dark elf out of the kindness of their heart is something truly unheard of. 

Flukey: Well my mother raised me to be kind and respectful to all walks of life.

Olga: Your mother sounds like a wise woman. 

Flukey: Yeah. Safe to say she's the main reason why I am who I am. I understand that you and your kind have faced nothing but scrutiny in your lives and I can also understand why you don't trust me. But I mean it when I say that I have no intention of turning you or your....I wanna say....subordinate....into sex slaves. Not how I was raised and not who I want to be.

Olga could hear Chloe made a snide comment under her breath but 

Olga: I see. Well then. I hope you don't mind if me and Chloe stay with you as my magic is very weak at the moment. 

Flukey: Oh sure no problem. And you said your subordinates name was Chloe but what's your name if I may ask. 

Olga: Olga. Olga Discordia. 

Flukey: Nice to meet you both, though I wish it was on better circumstances. 

Olga: Likewise I suppose. Chloe and I weren't the only targets. Volt intends to conquer the other kingdoms and plans to launch an attack on one of them tomorrow. I believe it was Alicia's kingdom. 

As much as Flukey wanted to head to Alicia's kingdom straight away, he was too tired and needed rest, much to his dismay. 

At Olga's advice, she told Flukey it'd be best for him to get some rest and first thing tomorrow morning Olga will lead him to Alicia's kingdom and help out. 

With no other choice, Flukey complied and after making some makeshift beds for himself, Olga, and Chloe, they all went to sleep, recovering from the recent events.