Chapter 13

Vult....

After another crushing defeat at the hands of Flukey, Vult was beginning to lose his patience and so was the rest of the Black Dogs. 

They've faced off against many adversaries, ranging from rival mercenary groups to other countries before Eostia.

But a guy in his twenties with a magical bracelet is giving them a hard time.

Ever since the Black Dogs attacked, they've had their way with next to no women coupled with their numbers dropping brought the morale to a pretty low rate but none dared to leave out of fear of Vult's wrath.

Despite all the setbacks Vult was determined to see his sex empire come to fruition.

By any means necessary.

When he arrived at Celestine's kingdom, he easily swayed the men of her kingdom over to his side with the promise of having their way with Celestine and her maidens but what they obviously didn't know was that Flukey got to the women before he did and already teleported them away.

Vult, his men, and Celestine's subordinates stormed the castle in hopes of taking Celestine and her maidens but they weren't there. 

Instead, they found Flukey's "surprise" in the form of a horrific monstrosity unknown to them but to Flukey, back on his world the monstrosity was known by one name....Choo Choo Charles. 

The mere sight of Charles freaked out the Black Dogs cause they've never seen something like it, let alone knowing what a train was but when Charles saw them, he roared and charged, causing them to scream out in fear

In Alicia's Kingdom....

In Alicia's Kingdom, Celestine was welcomed by everyone who was thankful that she was alright and was extremely thankful to Flukey since if it wasn't for him, the Black Dogs would've surely had the upper hand. 

While Celestine was grateful for everything that Flukey's done, there was an important matter that she needed to discuss with him in private.

Flukey felt like he was in trouble for some reason though Celestine assured him that he was in no trouble at all. Just that there was something she wanted to confirm. 

They went to Flukey's bedroom. 

Flukey: Okay Celestine, we're here. So what did you want to talk about if I may ask? 

Celestine: I wanted to talk to you about....Olga Discordia. How well do you know of her? 

This caught Flukey's attention and he could feel Olga and Chloe's discomfort emitting from the world within the bracelet

Regardless Flukey decided to answer honestly but before he could do that, Olga talked to him. 

Olga: (Flukey. You don't have to say anything. Let me do it. Bring Celestine into the bracelet. I will not have anyone brand you as a traitor to your cause for my actions)

Flukey: (Are you sure Olga?)

Olga: (I'm sure) 

Chloe: (As am I. I will follow Olga wherever she goes and I too will not stand by and allow anyone to think so negatively of you because of us)

Flukey: (Well. Alright then. Can I join you all in the other world?)

Olga: (Of course. You certainly deserve the truth after everything you've subjected yourself to)

Flukey: (Okay Olga. I trust you) 

Olga: (Thank you Flukey)

Then Flukey turned his attention to Celestine. 

Flukey: *Holds hand out* Celestine take my hand. You can talk to Olga directly in my bracelet. 

Celestine nodded and grabbed Flukey's hand before she got sucked into the world that lies with in the bracelet and Flukey went with her. 

Now Celestine was face-to-face with her oldest enemy....Olga Discordia. 

Olga: Celestine....

Celestine: Olga.....

Flukey and Chloe looked on from the sidelines, not making any sounds as they watched the stare down between the high-class elves.

Olga: We need to talk....

Celestine: Yes....we do....