Chapter 7

After the funeral....

After the funeral Flukey began his investigation into the breach of Alicia's Kingdom and the best place to start was where the explosion occurred. Once there, Flukey checked every nook and cranny for any kind of evidence but couldn't find anything. 

Flukey: (Hm. Looks like this was a dead end. We'll just have to find another way)

Olga: (I wouldn't be surprised if that bearded men did away with the evidence. But perhaps we could ask some of the citizens for any information)

Flukey: (Do you think they'd spill if we asked? Judging from the bearded man's look, he seemed like a prominent man in the kingdom who's probably paid or forced some of  the citizens into silence)

Chloe: (That's not....impossible)

Olga: (Regardless we have to try. It's not like we have a lot of options here) 

Flukey: (True. Alright let's do it)

With no other option, Flukey started to discreetly ask around and while he didn't have much to go on in that department either, one thing was apparent with all information the civilians gave him. 

They all pointed to the bearded man....Beardsley. 

While the citizens didn't have solid evidence against Beardsley, they all suspected him out of anyone else mostly because he always has this scheming look on his face. While Flukey was raised to not judge someone by their appearance, he was also taught to be aware of the obvious signs. 

After gathering some more information, Flukey then went to Beardsley's home to get more evidence pertaining to his suspicions and luckily for him Beardsley wasn't home but the door was locked but that wasn't a problem a problem for Flukey as he just phased through into the house.

Flukey: Well....if Beardsley's got evidence, it's got to be here.

Olga: (But we don't know when Beardsley will return so we'll have to make this quick. Release us Flukey so that we may assist you)

Chloe: (And it would be nice to be somewhere else other than this inner world for a change)

Flukey: (Will do)

He released Olga and Chloe and they started to search throughout Beardsley's house. 

Flukey: You girls find anything? 

Olga: Nothing yet. What about you Chloe? 

Chloe: I got nothing either. Hmmm.

Eventually Chloe found a secret compartment in the house. 

Chloe: Hey I found something. 

Flukey and Olga went to Chloe and saw the secret compartment and went inside together. Inside was all the evidence they needed to convict Beardsley and also a stained bed and came across an unsavory smell. 

Flukey and the girls immediately knew what that implied. 

Olga: Ugh. Disgusting. 

Chloe: Sick human bastard. 

Flukey: Don't worry. He'll get his. Especially with all the dirt we got on him. Let's go. 

Chloe and Olga went back in the bracelet and Flukey left the household, making his way to Alicia and inform her of his discoveries.

With Alicia....

With Alicia, she was in her throne room with Prim and some of her soldiers, listening to Beardsley's talk about Flukey being the one behind the attack on the kingdom. Of course no one was buying his accusation against the very man that helped them repel the Black Dogs. 

If anything, it was making Prim and the soldiers angry at Beardsley for his false claim.

Beardsley: I'm telling you Alicia that boy is a menace to the kingdom! I know he's the one who set off that explosion and let the Black Dogs in and he played it off like he was some kind of knight in shining armor! He's responsible for everything! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's on his way to his leader right now to bring more men in while we're recovering!

Before Alicia could say anything, Flukey spoke up in the air. 

Flukey: *Echoey* Are you sure about that? 

This surprised everyone as Flukey materialized into form with papers. 

Beardsley: Y-You!

Prim: Flukey!

Alicia: How nice of you to join us Flukey. Beardsley here had quite an accusation against you. 

Flukey: I bet he does. But these papers I've got will you everything you need to know. 

The look on Beardsley's face was one of pure terror as Flukey handed the papers to Alicia and examined them. 

As she looked at the papers, her blood started to boil before she turned to look at Beardsley with rage on her face. 

Alicia: You bastard!

Beardsley: A-Alicia.....l-let me explain--

Alicia: Silence traitor! These papers here is enough of an explanation! Girls! Take him away!

Alicia's soldiers went to apprehend Beardsley but before they got close enough, he took out a small blade and rushed at Flukey and before he could retaliate, Alicia did so by punching Beardsley across his face, the impact sending him flying and knocking him out. 

Everyone, except for Flukey, was shocked at this and this allowed the girls to take Beardsley away but before that, Flukey said one thing to Beardsley while he was unconscious.

Flukey: YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

Alicia, Prim, and the others found Flukey's comment funny as he was taken away to a holding cell. 

Flukey: Well. That's the end of that. 

Alicia: Yes. Once again, you've done a great service to me and the kingdom Flukey and again you have my gratitude. 

Flukey: You're welcome Alicia. I just couldn't stand by while you, Prim, and your people are going through this. 

Alicia: Again, you have my gratitude. But it might not just be my kingdom. If the Black Dogs attacked here, I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning to attack the other kingdoms. 

Flukey: Then the other kingdoms are where I'm going next.

Alicia: It may be best for you to go tomorrow. With this heavy blow to the Black Dogs, it may take some time for them to recover and launch another attack. 

Flukey: Good idea. *Yawns* 

Alicia: Tired? Can't say that I blame you, after everything that's happened we all could use some rest. And I had the decency to already prepare a room for you. I'll take you to it. 

Then Prim spoke up. 

Prim: Oh I can show him!

Alicia: Are you sure Prim? 

Prim: Mhm!

Alicia: Well alright then. 

With that, Prim took Flukey's hand and led him to his room. 

Prim: And here we are. I hope the room is to your liking Flukey. 

Flukey: Yup. It's perfect. Thanks Prim. 

Prim: *Blushes a bit* Y-You're very welcome Flukey. Enjoy your rest. 

Prim started to walk away and Flukey subconsciously took a glance at her ass. While not all that caked up, she still had a good size on her. 

With nothing else to do, Flukey went into his room and laid down on the bed, thinking about what's happened in the two days he's been in this new world. 

Just yesterday he was at home in his old world and the next thing he knows he's in a fantastical world by a magical bracelet and now part of a war that will determine the future of the new world he's in. 

And tomorrow he's on his way to the other kingdoms to help them out in any way he can. 

Needing all the rest he can get, he gets comfortable in his bed before he closed his eyes and got some much-needed rest.