Chapter Eighteen (Final Chapter)

Diamond's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt myself surfacing to consciousness. Pain suddenly courses through my head and I had to lay down again. My vision cleared and I saw that I was in a bed. A very comfortable one, in fact. I took in my surroundings. I was in a purple and black room. I realized with shock that it was my room in our old house. Ender particles floated around me, something that only happened when I was healing or sleeping. This time it was both.

The door opened and Olivia entered. When she saw me awake, she smiled and tackled me to the ground with a big hug. "Diamond, your alive!" She shouted. The girls came to see what was going on. When they also saw me, they did a big dog pile. "Guys, I know you missed me, but I need my rest." I said. They all got off of me. "Nuh uh, you aren't sleeping just yet. Some people really want to see you, and one of them will die if they find out you were dead." I sighed, "Ok, I'll go, but promise I will be able to get some sleep."

They helped me downstairs, since I was exhausted and couldn't walk normal. When we reached the bottom, I was amazed that Teamcrafted stayed. Adam and Ty were sitting on our couch, Jerome was laying on the ground for some reason, Quentin was inspecting one of my drawing, and Mitch was relaxing on my favorite recliner. I growled at him. "Get off my recliner." He smirked and refused to move. I grabbed his hair and dragged him out of it. "Ow! Was that really necessary?!." My expression gave him his answer. "Girls and their favorites." He mumbled as he turned to face Jerome, who was now sitting up straight. I heard him and asked sweetly, "Did you say something, dear?" "No, no I didn't." he gulped. I replied, "Good."

Looking around, I realized one member was missing. Before I could ask where he was, I felt a pair of hands go over my eyes and heard a voice say, "Guess who?" I smiled and removed his hands. I turned to face Seto who was holding a flower. "You didn't give up hope, didn't you?" I asked amazed. He nodded. He started blushing and asked while stuttering, "W-will you-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. His eyes widened. I pulled back saying, "Boys and their shyness. Yes is my answer." He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. Everyone in the room awe'd.