Chapter Eight: Finding The End Portal

Recap..
By the time she finished her story, I was in tears of happiness. I had found my twin sister.

Present

She asked me why I was in tears. I said, "Arianna, you must hear my story." She looked at me and asked why. I sighed and leaned against the tree. I began my story, "I was 3 years old. My mom and dad were dead. I found an Enderdragon egg and didn't know what to do with it. I found an End portal and went to the End. I didn't know at that time that the Enderdragon killed players. I gave the egg to him and he adopted me as his daughter. He told me that I had a twin sister. The End and The Herobrine Army are at war." She looked at me in shock. I thought, 'Well, at least she cares about the End.' I heard a voice in my head, 'Of course I care about the End. It is my home.' I was confused at first. Then I saw Arianna point to her head, then to mine. I understood immediately. We both can use telepathy with each other. I smiled and said to her telepathically, 'Yay! We can talk to each other mentally. We can share secrets and stories and --' I was cut off by Arianna laughing her head off. Jason asked, "What's so funny?" Arianna and I said at the same time, "Nothing, nothing is funny." We both looked at each other and laughed again. The others gave us weird looks. We just smiled at them. I said, "Well, what are we waiting for? Lets help my father win the battle!" We ran off in search of a stronghold. Also, did I mentioned that I could sense when we are near an End portal? We found a stronghold a couple of hours later. My necklace I wore around my neck started getting hot. I said, "My necklace has just started to play Hot and Cold with us and the End portal." We tried every door we could find. When I reached a staircase, my necklace started getting super hot. I yelled, "Ow, really hot! Guys down here! Ow, ow, ow, my necklace can get super hot!" The rest came to where I was. Arianna reached out to touch my necklace. She placed her finger on it and it cooled off. I sighed a thanks to her and went down the staircase. In front of us, the End portal stood, particles floating out. I said, "I'll get you armor when we get to the castle" Everyone nodded. Arianna said, "On a count of three, 1, 2, 3!" As she said 3, we jumped into the End portal, hands linked with each other. We floated in the void for a few seconds before we landed on land. There, in front of us, was the battle of the armies.